We're Perfect (Chapter 16)

Chapter 16

~We're Perfect~

'Anne's POV'

I walked up to the boys' flat and knocked.

It was finally time for me to make sure that Nath and I were okay. He meant so much to me. It was really important that we were okay.

Jay opened the door and grinned at me. "Hey Anne. Come on in."

"Hey, Is Nathan home?" I asked following him into the kitchen.

He took a seat at the table and nodded, "I think he was about to..." He trailed off as beautiful piano music filled the flat.

"Play the piano." We said together both smiling.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He nodded, "Sure."

As I turned away Alyssa came running into the kitchen wearing an oversize top. She stopped beside me laughing her head off. Siva followed close behind her.

"I want my top back!" He said laughing and pulling her close.

"Too bad. You aren't getting it back." She giggled looking up at him.

"Oh yeah? Even if I start lifting it right here..." He said sliding his hand up her thigh.

She slapped his hand away playfully, "Seev, we're in the kitchen!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah and we're both right here." Jay said with a chuckle.

Both of them looked at us and laughed, "Sorry guys." Alyssa said, her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

"No problem but can you take this up to your room before it gets anymore intimate?" Jay asked. I nodded quickly in agreement.

"Sure, sorry again!" Siva said picking Alyssa up and making his way to the stairs.

"Hey! We're supposed to be writing songs. Don't distract him Alyssa!" Jay called.

"I won't!" She replied as they disappeared up the stairs.

Jay rolled his eyes and went back to writing.

The piano music was still going and it sounded amazing. It made my heart ache. It made me realize how much I missed spending time with him.

He was my best friend and he made me so happy.

I walked up behind him and slipped my hands over his eyes. I put my mouth up to his ear and whispered, "You play piano beautifully."

It made me grin when he smiled and continued to play. His fingers glided over the keys effortlessly.

"Hey bubbly." He said still smiling.

I slipped my hands off and took a seat beside him. He finished the song quickly and smiled at me.

"I came to talk to you, I still feel really bad Nayf."

He smiled at me, "I was really upset before and I'm sorry for how I reacted. I'm much better now. You do not need to feel bad."

I sighed in relief, a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I cared so much about our relationship.

He chuckled at my reaction and opened his arms. I grinned and slid toward him and into his arms.

It was amazing just how perfectly I fit in his embrace.

I almost didn't want to let go, but I knew I had to.

I pulled back reluctantly and we smiled at each other.

"So we're okay?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Better than okay."

"Promise me?" I asked.

He took my hand and entwined our fingers, "I promise you, we're perfect."

I grinned and kissed his stubbly cheek, "I'm so glad."

As I kissed him, I felt butterflies. I should not have been feeling that.

I needed to go upstairs and see Tom, immediately.

I pulled back and smiled, "I'm going to leave you to this and go visit Tom real quick before I leave."

He nodded, "All right, say bye before you leave please."

I grinned and nodded, "I will, good luck with the song writing."

I quickly ran up the stairs and to Tom's room. I opened the door slightly and peeked in.

He was sitting topless, with his guitar in his lap. He was quickly writing on a sheet a paper.

He looked so freaking unbelievably attractive. Was he trying to make me jump him?

I shut the door behind me and grinned when he looked up. His eyes lit up automatically.

"Hey gorgeous!" He exclaimed putting his guitar down and standing up.

Oh my gosh he had a rockin body!

"Hey Tom." I said smiling at him.

He came over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. His body warmth seeped through my top and I almost melted into a puddle right then and there.

"So to what do I owe this honor?" He asked pulling back slightly but not letting go.

I grinned up at him, "I was figuring things out with Nathan."

He raised his eyebrows, "Does this mean that I get to take you out again?"

I grinned, "Yes, definitely!"

He grinned and then leaned forward and kissed me softly.

I was taken by surprise, it was such a sweet kiss.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." He said pulling away a bit.

I moved toward him and bit my lip before I whispered, "Please don't stop."

He responded by immediately kissing me. He kissed no other guy I had ever kissed before. Oh my gosh, he was amazing.

In that moment I completely forgot about Nathan and that butterfly feeling.

************

More Nathan vs. Tom! hahaha But seriously girls.. they're perfect how does a girl choose! I mean come on! Please tell me how you like it! <3