Party (Chapter 18 Part 2)

Chapter 18 - Part 2

~Party~

'Nathan's POV'

Damn. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She's so freaking hot.

We were well into the party when she walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Nayf I'm having so much fun!" She exclaimed throwing herself backwards.

Thankfully I had put my arm around her waist so I caught her.

"Somebody's drunk!" I laughed pulling her back up.

"I am not drunk Nathan Sykes! I'm having fun at my partyyyyyy!" She squealed.

I laughed, "Okay well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek, "It's all thanks to you!"

I chuckled as she nestled her head into my neck. Before I knew it, she was asleep.

I stood up with her in my arms and went up to my room. I laid her down on my bed and pulled off her heels. I took off her earrings and necklace and placed them on the bedside table and turned off the light.

I was just slipping out the door when she spoke, "Nathan?"

I turned back around, "Yeah?"

"Don't go please."

I smiled to myself as I shut the door, I hadn't actually wanted to leave so I was completely okay with staying.

I slipped my shoes off and got into bed behind her.

She flipped so that she was facing me. I smiled at her, "How's it going babe?"

She closed her eyes and smiled, "Pretty good. I'm just really tired Nathan."

"All right, well you can sleep bubbly."

She opened her eyes slightly, 'Will you stay here with me overnight?"

I chuckled, "Well this is my bed, but what about your boyfriend?"

"I dont want him, I want you." She said as she snuggled close to me.

What did she mean by that? She wanted me instead of Tom? I hoped that was what she meant, but I couldn't take her seriously... She's drunk.

I put my arms around her and she moved closer. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against hers. I rubbed her back lightly and I realized that she was still in her dress, she couldn't sleep in it.

I pulled back a bit, "Bubbly? Do you want to change out of your dress?"

She stirred and nodded. I got out of bed and grabbed one of my tops and a pair of trackies. I walked over to her and lifted her up. She opened her eyes slightly and I helped her stand up.

She leaned against me and I unzipped her dress and slowly slipped it off of her.

You'd think that I would feel awkward undressing her, but I grew up with her.

Of course I couldn't help but think about how hot she was, but I would never take advantage of her.

She stepped out of the dress and I helped her pull on the trackies and top.

She crawled back into bed and I climbed over her and laid beside her. She moved toward me so I slipped my arms around her waist and she put her arms over mine.

"I love you Nathan." She said quietly.

I responded automatically, "I love you too."

We've been saying it to each other for years but that was the first time that it felt like she meant more by it than usual.

I had to remind myself that she was drunk and she was dating one of my band mates.

I couldn't act on my feelings for her with Tom in the house. I didn't even want to think about what he's going to say when he finds out that she's sleeping in my bed.

She wanted me here, so this is where I would be.

****************

As usual, pleasee let me know if it's okay! :)

Also I wanna know... #TeamTom or #TeamNathan ?!

Thanks for reading ladies!