Chapter Six

The fact that she looked stunning in that blue dresss is undenieable. Intrigued by her, my mind started questioning what kind of a person she was. I needed to know her,Just as I was thinking, I remembered that I forgot to get her contact. Wait and I didn't invite her to the wedding. What was I  going to do now.

Go to her house

I smiled the moment I heard that. Surely God was up to something and this was a woman I was wiling to get to kmow.
Well I couldn't possibly go to her house that very day because she was going to think I was stalking her. Just as I was  thinking, there it was again.

Visit her tomorrow after work.

Peplexed by all this, I got into my car and started to drive home. I needed to have a good rest and prepare for work tomorrow.

********

I spent my monaday morning at home and only decided to pass by work later in the day. I had called my brother George earlier on to let him know that I would pass by to see what was going on. He ran my Business consultancy firm seeing that he had studied business Adminstration. I decided to lay back and focus on my work as a minister. George was good at his Job and well he enjoyed what he did.

I went by the firm that afternoon and spoke to a few workers to see how things were going. I then went on to meet George whom upoun seeing me, stopped what he was doing so that he could meet me.

"Big brother, how are you?" He called out

"Am alright. how are you?"

"Am good." He said with a smile on his face

"How are things going around here?"

"Really good actually. We've had more customers this month than we did in the previous one. The numbers are good and no complaints from the workers."

"Good, good that's all I needed to hear."

"You look good what's going on with you?"

"Uhhh nothing same old story."

"C'mon you can't tell me that Pastor." He said teasingly

"Well I met a girl...."
Before I could even finish he had already given me an energetic response

"Wow that's great news man"
As he softly hit me in the back
"So how did you two meet?"

"I almost hit her last friday on my way home from church. So i offered to take her home and then I bumped into her yesterday"

"That's a great story to tell your kids when you get married." He said mockingly
"You should ask her out on a date"

"Am planning to"

"When?"

"Today"

"Well that's great and I will be waiting to hear more about this woman."

We continued to talk and go over work till it was finally evening when i begun to head to Cindy's house. Nervous whether or not she'd say yes to my invitation I turned on the radio hoping it would distract me. I loved music and it always did a good Job with comforting me.