Epilogue

Cindy

I watched the little Angel that slept between us. She had the most beautiful blue eyes just like frank and a heart shaped chin Just like me. She kicked her legs and played with her hands in the air__as she spoke out some things that I couldn't quite understand. Frank turned to face us both and he streched out his hands to play with my hair.
"Good morning beautiful and a Good morning to you my pretty angel." He bent down to kiss katherine. Katherine Moses Peterson. Those are her names, she took both her Father's middle and last name.

"How was your night honey?" I asked, as I sat up and turned to Frank.
"It was lovely because I slept knowing that I have the two most beautiful girls here with me."
Even after being married for two years Frank still made me feel like a little girl. He was really sweet to both I and our little princess. He showered me with kisses and treared me like a queen. Saying yes to him was something I never regrated.

Frank

Prov.31.10 - Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Having my two Queens with me was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I laid in bed staring at my wife, Mrs Moses Peterson and the little Queen, Miss Moses Peterson. Katherine had her mother's skin and hair. She had this little cute smile that always curled up when I sang to her.

Cindy and I had been married for two years now and every single moment I spent with her created a memory for us. She was the best mum to our daughter and she was the perfect version of a wife. My perfect version of a wife. She treated me like a king and gave me a home that I could always come back to after work. She showed me the meaning of beautiful and it something I had fallen in love with.