Chapter Twelve

Hearing her narrate that painful story just tore me apart. I could see her pain and feel it too. She was holding on to a lot of rage, pain and anger. All I wanted her to know is that I was there for her and that I was willing to help.

"Am so sorry, that must have been very hard for you. I cant even imagine. You're really a strong person and I believe God never left you alone in all those times"

It's okay, she said. With a faint smile on her face. I decided that was enough intense talk for the day. As we were talking and trying to move away from the sad stories, a man selling frozen candies came by and offered us some. We talked and laughed till it started getting late.

"It's getting late now, I think we should get going. Am so sorry my lady, I had kept you here in high heels"

"No it's fine am actually used cause being a secretary requires me to move up and down un them."

"Shall we.."
"Yes of course."
With a smile curling up, she was amazing and very beautiful. The way she talked, carried herself, it all spoke intelligence. Her sense of humour and Charisma was all breath taking. She's surely someone I wanted to know more and see more often. We drove home chatting and telling stories of about our childhood. Although they were things I really wanted to know, I just knew couldn't ask, atleast not now. It just wasn't the right time.

I dropped her off home and I went to my house. Later in the night I decided to text her. Spending time with her was something I was getting used to and it's probably insane cause I had only known her like for Seven days now.

❤❤❤❤
Hey
I had a wonderful time with you today
🌼Me too
Thank you for sharing yourself with me
🌼😊😊😊
When will I see you again?
🌼I usually leave work at 5 so am free from 6 till late

How's Saturday for that painting lesson😊

🌼I would love that
Alright. Get some sleep now my lady🌼

Goodnight❤

I went to bed quite late, I got into my covers and noticed the red lipstick on top of my drawer case. I smiled and remembered the beautiful lady it belonged to.

Hey loves
Thankyou for reading my book, hope you're enjoying.