~Subway Surfers~

•At Mully's•
"Honestly, do you think that guard will ever give up? At this point, he's way past retiring." Jake flung a french fry at Fresh.

"Oh give him a break. He's not that old. Plus, where'd the fun be if he wasn't after our asses." Y/N said laughing.

"Guys. Back to the original topic. How do I tell my mom I wanna quit ballet." Tricky said anxiously.

"I don't get why you're so worried. Just tell her directly." Fresh leaned back against the cushion chair and put his feet up on the table purposely showing off his new "kicks"

"Are you crazy? You've met my mom. What makes you think that she's going to be accepting." At this point, Tricky was extremely red from frustration and anger.

"Well there's only one way to cool us down. Skating at the subway. We're not called the "Subway Surfers" for nothing." Jake didn't seem phased by the whole dilemma at all.

"Well he's right. I still wanna learn how to skateboard." Yutani exclaimed. She had a big crush on Jake. But he's too oblivious to know.

"It's settled then. Let's go." Jake kicked his skateboard up.

"Up up. Come on. The trains need some more decorating." Jake took one last fry and skated off.

We shrugged and followed behind him. Yutani wasn't the best at doing tricks but was comfortable cruising around.
-
We got to our usual hangout spot, the guard's yard. It had trains and all sorts of stuff. The whole place was covered with colorful graffiti and junk.

"I'm exhausted. Do what you have to do Jake. We'll be hanging out here." Fresh said out of breath. He pulled 5 cold Cold-Cola out of his backpack and opened them.

"Thanks Fresh. But you guys have to do some work. I did this whole junkyard. My hands need a rest." Jake took a long chug of his drink and burped.

"Not true. Y/N did some of them. Did you a favor." Tricky grabbed a few neon spray cans out of her bag and tossed it to Jake.

"Just because i'm a good friend, Yutani and I will help." Fresh put a hand on his heart to make it seem like he was being genuine.

"Me? Why are you dragging me into this. I'd rather stick with trying to invent the self pouring ketchup you guys requested." Yutani said as she scribbled on a piece of paper frantically.

Y/N wasn't in the mood to join the argument so she just looked around and admired everything. She couldn't remember what the yard looked like before the graffiti. The color gave the boring junkyard life and youth. Obviously the guard didn't like it. Countless times he tried to wipe off the graffiti but it wouldn't budge.

Y/N peered around and stopped at the wooden fence they came in through. A red eye was spying on them. It saw her staring and quickly left.

Y/N got a quick glimpse of who "it" was. A glimpse that she'd remember for a long time. It was very much a "he". He had on a slightly creepy bunny mask with a red nose and an outlined mustache and goatee. He had thick brown locks and a classy navy suit with black gloves attached.

Y/N gaped in shock. Someone was definitely stalking them.

She didn't want to tell her friends yet. She wanted to make sure that he was really stalking them. The group were still arguing anyway so they wouldn't care.

"Are you guys still debating? Just forget the graffiti and let's skate." Y/N tried to sound as calm as she could be.

"But the g-" Y/N stopped Jake from saying another word and picked up her skateboard.

"Come on. We'll come back another time. Let's just skate to the park." She was very persuasive.

They finally agreed and picked up their stuff.
-
It took her mind off of the strange stalker man for a while. But the thought of him still lingered. What did he want?