~Upper East Side~

Frank was still in there.

Y/N tried to stop Tricky.

"Oh. You must be hungry. I can make you a sandwich." She stuttered, trying to stall Tricky.

"We literally just went to Mully's. Why are you distracting me? Are you hiding something?" Tricky shoved past Y/N and busted in the room.

Y/N felt her insides shatter. Tricky definitely knows now.

"See. It's fine. I just wanna go to sleep." Tricky plopped down on her bed.

Y/N waited until Tricky shut her eyes before checking under her bed. Frank was gone.

Shit.

Y/N left the room and ran to the kitchen but got yanked by her arm. She was pulled into a bathroom.

"Frank! What the hell?! I told you to stay under the bed." She panicked.

"You underestimate me. I'm not going to stay under a bed and wait until your friends leave. I'm always two steps ahead of you Y/N." Frank was a few inches in front of her now, looking down at her.

"Well now you just have to sleep in the bathroom dumbass." Y/N pushed him away but it didn't do anything. He remained as still as a statue.

He smirked and brushed her lip with his thumb.

"I'm not sleeping here alone." Frank took off his mask again and rubbed his jawline delicately.

"What do you mean?" Y/N stared at his red eyes. His pupils seemed to enlarge when he looked at her.

"Sleep with me." The words came out smoothly.

Y/N was aghast.

"You want me to—" She pointed at him in shock.

"Not in that way. Or we can leave and go back to my place. Either way you're still stuck with me." Frank looked at his watch and flicked a stray piece of hair from his face.

"I'm not leaving my friends again." Y/N slid down to floor and sat there.

Frank had his hands on the door, he looked down at Y/N with a smug look on his face.

"Staying in a bathroom all night wasn't how I exactly wanted to spend it. Let's go back." He held a hand out for Y/N. She grabbed his hand and pulled herself up.

"I'm not going."  She leaned on the door and folded her arms.

"Too bad. I'm not letting you stay here with that Jake guy." He said. He put on his mask.

Frank grabbed Y/N and threw her on his shoulder. He held onto her legs tightly and opened the bathroom door quietly. Jake and Fresh were watching a movie and Yutani was on her phone.

Y/N fussed around, trying to make him drop her but failed miserably. He opened the door and left with Y/N over his shoulder.
-
Frank grabbed Y/N by the waist and let her down when they stopped next to a black car with tinted windows.

"What the hell! You're just going to drag me with you?" She fixed her shirt that had riled up when she was on Frank's shoulder.

"Oh forgive me. Would you like to come with me?" Frank asked politely.

"It's too late now." Y/N whined bitterly.

"Just get in love." He opened the backseat door and gently pushed Y/N in.

Y/N knew that she couldn't do anything about it.

Frank got in the drivers seat and looked at the mirror. He caught Y/N's attention.

"We're going somewhere else. Not back to where we went last time." Frank kept his mask on.

The car smelled exactly like him. Expensive cologne, leather, and citrus.

"Wait where?" Y/N asked. She scooted over so that she was directly behind Frank and rested a hand on his shoulder.

He took off his mask and took a deep breath before smirking.

"The Upper East Side."

"Wait you mean you mean like Manhattan? Like the rich people side?" Y/N's jaw dropped. He's not just rich. He's filthy rich.

"Yes and no. What you're thinking of is the typical business owner residences. We're going somewhere a little more private. With less access." He had only one hand on the wheel as he made sharp turns.

"Oh. So you're rich?" Y/N asked.

Frank shrugged. "You'll see."
-
They've been driving around Manhattan for about half an hour. It was 11:08pm.

They drove past old-money houses and lots of packed buildings.

Frank drove to a gate, far away from the neighborhood.

"Where are we?" Y/N clambered into the front seat.

"Wait here." Frank stepped out of the car and went up to the keypad that was on the gate.

He took out something from his jacket and pressed it in. The gate opened.

"When we get there, don't look at anyone or talk to anyone." Frank drove onto a dirt path surrounded by trees and bushes.

Y/N nodded and focused in front of her. There was nothing but trees. She couldn't see a single thing.

They came up to a large white building surrounded by black cars exactly like the one Frank was driving.

Guards were at every entrance and exit. All of them were like statues.

Frank parked the car and got out. He went to the other side and opened the car door for Y/N.

"Where are we?" Y/N got out of the car, dizzy.

"Secret Society Headquarters."