~Is It Over?~

Cecilia.

Frank ignored her and tightened his grip on Y/N. They walked into the mansion and felt a cold breeze hit them. The smell of Dior Sauvage and cigarettes filled the air. Heavy liquor was being given out in single glasses to the guests.

Y/N felt Frank's cold hand travel down to her lower back, pushing her forward. People looked at them in curiosity.

"Ladies and gentleman. The show is about to begin." A man announced. People started moving into in a pack, Y/N and Frank followed hesitantly.

They walked into a theatre with blinding spotlights and a spacious seating area. Frank and Y/N sat down in the middle, blending in with the elegant people.

The show had started. It was a play. Bonnie and Clyde. The strobing lights made Y/N's eyes strain. She looked over and saw that Frank had left.

Y/N quickly stood up and left the theatre. She ran for the bathroom.

Y/N opened a door that she assumed was the bathroom and she felt her throat get grabbed by a cold hand. She got pinned to a wall and looked up at a familiar pair of red eyes.

"Frank! Are you fucking crazy?" Y/N gasped out. Frank put a finger to his lips and traveled a hand up Y/N's thigh, pulling up her dress and stopping on her scabbard. 

He let go of her and didn't even glance back at her.

"You do realize what's going to happen tonight." Frank loaded his gun.

"I don't know everything. You have to give me context." Y/N pulled down her dress and leaned against the wall.

"Just listen to me and follow my lead." Frank took her hand and led her back into the theatre. 

They took their seats and stayed silent. Y/N looked around the room and saw that Cecilia had left. Y/N didn't dwell on it long because she saw someone else. Her mother.

Y/N leaned on Frank.

"What's my mother doing here?" Y/N whispered into his ear. He tensed.

"To finish what she failed to do now be quiet." Frank responded.

"Uptight whore." Y/N mumbled and crossed her arms.

Frank wasn't watching the show. Instead, he kept his focus on someone else. Y/N noticed and looked to see who he was looking at. A man was glancing at them every once in awhile.

The man reached in his suit pocket and Frank tackled her down. The sound of gunshots were filling the room. People started screaming and ducking down.

Frank was covering her and he took out his gun, lifting Y/N up.

Y/N was looking to see where the gunshots were coming from but it seemed as if it was coming from every side of the room, targeting them. People ran up to them and crowded around them, defending them. Screams and gunshots intensified. 

People scurried out and Y/N got pulled with the crowd. A hand on her forearm was yanking her through the swarm of people. Y/n was panting when she finally got pulled into a narrow hallway. 

Aric was standing in front of her, holding a gun.

"I'm sorry about that." He was breathing heavily.

"It's fine. Mind telling me what the fuck is going on?" Y/N said in a hushed tone.

"I wanted to tell you what was going to happen but Frank interrupted me. We knew that this was going to happen." Aric looked around.

"You mean that this was planned?" Y/N widened her eyes.

He nodded.

Y/N looked at the end of the hallway. Cecilia was pacing the opposite way.