~I'm Sorry~

"Mully. Mully's alive." Aric said, out of breath.

Frank's eyes went wide and he looked at Y/N.

Y/N had the same look of shock on her face.

"Where is he?" Frank asked.

He took off his shirt, his back muscles becoming more prominent. He put on a fresh new shirt and threw the old shirt at Y/N, who caught it.

"Here." Aric's face was red.

Frank let his jaw drop slightly.

"Take me to him. Y/N will come with." Frank buttoned up his shirt. He took out his phone.

Aric nodded and stood there.

"Aric. You can wait outside." Frank said with slight annoyance.

Aric obeyed and quickly hustled outside.

"What is happening?" Y/N asked in disbelief. She had Frank's shirt in her hands

"Just follow me." Frank's breathing was heavy. She could smell his cologne and minty fresh breath.

"I've been wearing this same outfit for two days. Give me time to change." Y/N pleaded.

"Just put on my shirt and go. We don't have time Y/N." Frank put on his steel rings.

Y/N looked at the shirt that she was holding and looked at Frank like he was crazy.

She sighed and looked at Frank.

"Frank. I need privacy." Y/N said.

He nodded and left.

Y/N took off her shirt and put on his white button up shirt. It smelled like Frank. Expensive cologne, leather, steel, and mint.

Y/N wore black shorts and Frank's white button up shirt. She looked in the mirror and sighed.

Her mascara and eyeliner was smudged off and the color had drained from her face. She looked miserable but somewhat happy. She held the dagger that Frank gave her and slightly smiled.

She took a small scabbard on the wardrobe and put it on her thigh. She put the dagger in the scabbard and sighed.

This is my life now, Y/N thought.

Y/N opened the door to see Frank with a gun in his hand. His back was turned to Y/N so she could see his broad shoulders.

Frank turned around and looked at Y/N up and down, smiling.

"I see you've found the scabbard." Frank pointed at her thigh and smirked.

"Shut up." Y/N walked past Frank and followed Aric.
~
Aric led them into a large basement. Guns and knives were neatly place on a table and punching bags were scattered.

Aric opened a door into a room and Mully was sitting in a singular chair. He looked beaten up. His head hung low.

Frank stepped in front of Mully and looked down at him. Mully's hands were behind his back so he was unable to do anything.

Mully looked up at Frank and tears spilled down his cheeks.

Frank took a chair and sat in front of Mully.

Y/N looked paralyzed. She looked at Mully who looked barely alive.

"Mully. I'm not going to do anything to you." Frank's voice softened. His voice quivered.

"I didn't do anything." Mully cried.

"I know you didn't. I just need you to tell me where Calvin Ivanov is." Frank was in pain looking at Mully.

"I don't know. I don't know..." Mully said softly in between tears.

Frank gulped. He looked at Mully and felt as if he had been stabbed in the heart.

"Please. Let me go. I want to see my daughter." Mully cried again.

Frank looked at Y/N who was still in shock. He looked back at Mully.

"I'm sorry. I can't." Frank broke character.

"You're just going to stop me from seeing my own daughter! Even if it's just one last time... Just one last time." Mully's eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"You do realize that she is being hunted down by the government. She'll die." Frank frowned.

Mully cried even more.

"Leave me alone." Mully said. He looked down.

Frank got up and sighed deeply.

"If you want." Frank held Y/N and almost left.

"Y/N. Stay." Mully looked up at Y/N and a tear ran down his cheek.

Y/N looked at Frank. He clenched his jaw and nodded, brushing Y/N hand as he left.

Y/N walked over to the chair in front of Mully and sat down.

"Do you want to talk or?" Y/N asked awkwardly.

Mully looked at her. His eyes glassy.

"The heirloom is at the Fairchild mansion in Tricky's old room. It's in the closet behind the ballet shoes." Mully whispered quickly to Y/N.

Y/N's eyes were wide open. She stuttered.

"W-What?" Y/N was dizzy. Everything felt like a blur.

"Please. I'm begging you. Tell Yutani I love her." Mully's voice was raspy and strained.

Y/N nodded.

"And one more thing, protect you and your friends. I heard everything." Mully said desperately.

The door swung open. It was Aric.

"Alright. Times up." Aric's voice boomed. He looked at Y/N, sympathetically.

Y/N said goodbye to Mully and walked past Aric.

Y/N needed a break. She needed privacy. She needed to go somewhere that would help her process everything that happened.

Y/N walked through narrow hallways and came across a door. It looked like a bathroom.

She busted through the door, panting. What she saw was horrifying.

Frank sat on a stool with a gun in his hand. He had his mask on but it was speckled with blood. The bathroom floor was filled with blood. Y/N looked to see where the blood was coming from and saw a body.

The investigator, Callroy.

Y/N stepped back in terror.

Frank looked up at her and took off his mask. Tears were spilling down his cheeks. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it."

So, this chapter was inspired by the drawing above

So, this chapter was inspired by the drawing above. The artist is @stonylip on insta and tik tok.

I'm really messing with your guys' emotions 😃