~Ending It The Way It Started~

Is it over yet?

Y/N dropped to her knees. The place was quiet and you could only hear her soft crying. Her head was low and her hair covered her face.

Once she had calmed down, she stood back up and walked around the room.

Bodies were laying everywhere. Blood on every one.

Y/N stopped at a specific person. Her lip quivered.

Aric laid dead with a gun out of his reach. A tear ran down his cheek.

Y/N wiped her face and moved on, stopping at another familiar person.

Her mother was on the floor, dead. Her wedding band was next to her.

Y/N dropped down once more and cried on her mother.

It was all your fault.

It was all you.

You have no one else to blame but you.

Y/N got up. Her mind was filled with the time she met Frank at the abandoned subway.

Realization hit her.

She had to go back to the subway. To end it the way it started.

Y/N rushed out of the mansion, taking a pair of keys that she saw on the ground.

She got into a black car with a leather interior and started it. She drove out and tried to remember her way back to the subway.

Tears blurred her eyes as she remembered the way. Frank was the only person on her mind. He did it all for her but she was selfish.

Y/N stepped on the gas and sped up, going past the speed limit.

~

Y/N pulled up to the remains of the subway. Frank had blown it up to rescue her. She saw a car in the front and she immediately knew that it was Frank's.

Y/N got out of the car and ran down the stairs to get to the subway.

A tall figure stood in front of a pillar, holding a shining necklace.

Y/N ran towards them. The figure had turned its head to her direction.

As she grew closer, she could see Frank clearly.

His messy caramel brown hair dropping over his face, his red eyes glowing and peering through his hair. His chiseled cheekbones and sharp jawline making him look like a piece of art. His loose tuxedo. His glimmering watch. His tall, lean figure. Him.

Frank noticed her and dropped the necklace, walking towards her and hugging her tightly, picking her up and holding her waist.

Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and tears spilled out. She could smell his cologne. He smelled like vanilla, mint, and rain.

His cold hands holding her and his soft hair brushing on her.

Frank pulled away and looked at Y/N. His red eyes were filled with tears.

He put his hands on her cheeks and pulled her head up. He kissed her with passion. His cold, soft lips on hers.

Y/N pushed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him down.

They were holding each other in a dark subway, forgetting about everything else so that it was just them. Both of them were distraught but they made each other feel whole.

Frank pulled away lightly but their faces were still millimeters apart.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Frank whispered. His voice was raspy.