~Dominance (SMUT CHAPTER!)~

"Positive." Y/N whispered back.

She kissed him again except this time it was more heated. She felt him bite her lower lip softly.

Frank put his hand to her neck and held it softly. Y/N pulled away and sat on his torso, holding herself up with her palms.

Frank stared at her, his red eyes glowering at her. His hair was messy and drooped on his forehead and eyes. His chiseled jawline and perfect cheekbones were prominent.

Y/N took of her shirt and saw Frank widen his eyes. He gripped her hips and bit his lip subtly, watching her undress. He threw his head back, letting his hair fall delicately on his face.

Frank looked at her in awe. Y/N felt insecure under his gaze but forgot about it when Frank flipped her over so that he was on top of her. His hair was brushing against her face.

Frank collapsed on her and kissed her again. His tongue brushed against her lip and he kissed her harder. Y/N ran her fingers through his hair and tugged on it.

He kissed her jaw and moved to her neck, kissing and biting it. She sharply inhaled and tugged on his hair again.

Y/N unbuttoned his shirt and took it off of him. His scar was still there but it was only subtle. He had slight abs and a flat stomach. His tattoos were also noticeable.

Y/N saw a silver chain dangling from his neck. The Secret Society symbol was on it and dangling over her face.

Frank had gone down lower and kissed her stomach, leaving small marks that would be more visible later on.

Frank put his hands on her hips. She felt his steel rings pressed against her.

He went back up and hovered over Y/N. He kissed her neck again. His soft hair was brushing against her face. Y/N held onto him, her hands trailing on his lean back.

Y/N noticed that she was only in her bra and underwear. Frank didn't seem to mind.

Frank traced his fingers along her body, giving Y/N goosebumps.

Frank had looked up at Y/N, his hair covering his eyes.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Frank asked again.

Y/N nodded and her eyes widened.

Frank slid his fingers in her. Y/N tilted her head back and moaned quietly. His fingers quickly moving in and out of her. His long, cold fingers made her tense under him.

Y/N could only hear ringing in her ears. Thrill ran over her.

"Are you alright?" Frank asked.

Y/N bit her lip and nodded again, smiling.

Frank shook his hair out of his face.

Y/N was now on top of Frank. Frank had a lazy smile on his face as he ran his hands down Y/N's waist.

Frank's eyes widened and he threw his head back, groaning. Surprise taking over him.

Y/N had taken him in her mouth. Frank pulled her hair back and moaned quietly. She went down lower and felt Frank's grip get tighter.

Y/N heard him mumble "Fuck" under his breath. He bit down on his lip and his eyes were now a bright shade of red instead of the usual dull color.

She got back up and and looked at him. Frank was panting slightly. His soft, brown hair was covering his face and he was biting down on his chain.

Frank pulled her back up to his face and got back on top of her again, moving down to her thighs, spreading them and kissing her thighs.

He kissed all the down her thighs, leading down to her trail.

Y/N arched her back and tugged on Frank's messy hair. She bit her bottom lip harshly and moaned.

Frank had his hands on her thighs, keeping them spread and his tongue flicked over her and she felt his sharp jaw moving against her.

She was panting heavily when he finished. Frank wore a satisfied smirk on his face.

Y/N got up without thinking and Frank pushed her back down.

"I'm not done yet." Frank towered over her, kissing her neck again. His soft yet cold lips pressing on her.

Frank had his palms on the bed, holding him up. He looked at Y/N for awhile, as if trying to read her.

He waited for her approval before pushing himself into her. She gasped and gripped the bedsheets.

"Let me know if it hurts." Frank said politely. Y/N nodded and arched her back once more.

Frank was on her and he was in a plank position, holding Y/N.

Y/N held onto him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck, moaning again.

Frank was going gently at first and then picked up the pace when she got comfortable,
moving together in unison. Y/N held him tightly as he cursed under his breath, his hair flopping over his eyes.

He put his hand on Y/N's arched back and held her tightly, breathing heavily on her neck. His cold and minty breath calmed Y/N, filling her with ecstasy.

Y/N moaned louder when he pushed himself fully into her. Frank started kissing her again, silencing her. He was panting and the kiss was filled with tension and passion.

His thrusts were filled with sentimentality and erotica. Every movement making Y/N want more.

Her fingernails digging into Frank's back as she saw white. The ringing in her ears got louder as her breathing quickly became messy.

She wrapped her arms around Frank's neck, holding him tightly as messy moans escaped her mouth. Frank moaned in her ear as his thrusts became messy and slow. He pulled out as Y/N was shaking. Barely able to get up.

Frank rolled over and laid on his back, panting. Y/N laid on his chest, holding him.

"I didn't expect you to be good." Frank said in between breaths.

"Neither did I." Y/N said smiling.

Frank looked over at Y/N. His anxiety returned.

She didn't know.

He quickly forgot about it and smiled at Y/N, assuring her.

They laid together, forgetting about everything that was happening and was about to happen.

A/N: This was my first time writing smut so please don't judge. I'm sorry if you guys are disappointed but I tried my best. It took me two days to get this smut thing worked out.

Update: Yes, Frank is packing LOADS ❤️

Edit: ALRIGHT, i fixed some stuff.