~Him~

Every day was exactly the same. Y/N and her friends went to Mully's, stirred up trouble, spray painted the trains, ran from the hopeless guard and dog, and experimented with Yutani's new invention.

But Y/N was never in the mood. The mysterious bunny man would suddenly appear out of no where and just watch them. It was creepy of course but suspicious.
-
"All right guys. My mom called. I have to go. See you guys later." Y/N lied. Her "mom" never calls.

The strange man got up and left. Y/N noticed. She quickly popped up her skate board and held it, quietly following behind him.

He made multiple turns and would occasionally look at his stopwatch or whatever it was.

He finally stopped at some strange subway that looked abandoned and took a long glance at his stopwatch. He ran his fingers through his hair and picked up his pace.

Y/N followed and snuck behind a pillar. He stepped in front of a graffiti covered wall in front of her and held his stopwatch tightly. It ticked quickly making him more and more anxious.

The stopwatch turned into a key and he stuck it in a tiny crack in the wall and turned it. The wall outlines turned a bright, neon blue.

Y/N watched in awe. She accidentally lost grip of her skateboard and it dropped with a heavy thud. She clamped a hand over her mouth and whimpered.

He noticed and sharply turned his head to see who it was. A piece of his hair was hanging over the mask making him look less intimidating.

He turned back around and focused on the wall. She sighed quietly in relief. Y/N looked at the wall and saw a small opening with a bronze device coming out of it. He covered it with his body so she couldn't see what he was doing. He took a step back and a bright blue ray of light shot at the pillar Y/N was behind.

It was like a giant magnet was hanging above them. Y/N's skateboard almost flew off but she held onto it with all her life. She looked at what was happening and saw that the pillars were connected by a blue ray.

He grabbed some sort of spray and walked to the opposite pillar. He tried covering up the graffiti hopelessly.

She stood behind the pillar hoping that he wouldn't walk over to where she was. She snuck a look to see what was happening. Frank was in front of her.

Y/N gasped with fear. He took a step closer to her. She tried to back away as far as she could. Through his mask, Y/N could see that he was furious.

With the blink of an eye, He grabbed Y/N's throat and slammed her against the wall. He gripped her throat tightly.

"How much did you see?" He gritted his teeth. His voice was smooth and low. A deep voice. He was definitely not a teenager.

"Can't... Breathe..." Y/N gasped. He noticed and loosened his grip a little bit so that she could speak.

Y/N finally caught her voice and spoke. "I'm not telling you shit." She smirked.

He got more irritated.

"Did you do the graffiti?" He was demanding.

"No! I literally just got here. Let go." Y/N was desperate to leave.

He leaned closer so that their faces were a few inches apart. She could feel his cold breath on her neck.

"Answer." He demanded.

Y/N parted her lips to speak but a voice boomed, interrupting her.

"Who's in here?!" A familiar voice spoke. The guard.

"Shit." I swore under my breath. He noticed and put a finger to his lips to tell me to be quiet.

"Come out. I know someone's here." The guard's voice boomed and his dog barked with rage.

They stayed quiet, limiting their breathing. They stayed like that for a few minutes before the guard slowly left.

The man turned to Y/N and let go of her throat.

"Come with me." He picked up his briefcase and fixed his hair and suit.

"No. Do you expect me to listen to you after you screamed in my face? Way to be charming." She said with a raspy voice.

He got annoyed at the last line.

"Just come. It'll be easier for the both of us." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out.

"Woah. I really don't have a say in this do I? Can I at least know your name?" Y/N said out of breath.

"Frank." He dragged her out of the subway and took her into some strange alleyway.

He opened a rusty green door and pushed Y/N in.

The interior looked nicer then the outside. It was modern with a color scheme of black, gray, and white. It smelled strongly of leather and expensive cologne.

"I was not expecting that." Y/N scanned around the place. There was technology everywhere. Computers were scattered all over the place making it untidy.

"Sit." He pulled out a chair and motioned me to sit there.

"What now? Are you going to interrogate me. I'm completely innocent." Y/N pleaded. She was scared of course but didn't want to show it. It would give him the role of dominance.

"I just want you to answer a few questions. But that doesn't mean i'm letting you go. You'll tell someone." He pulled out a sleek black chair and placed it in front of her.

"Fine. Shoot." Y/N gave up. She just wanted to get it over with so that she could escape.

"How long have you noticed me Y/N?" He took off his mask and smiled with slight euphoria.

He knew all along.