Author's Note

Hello beautiful people!

Thank you so much for clicking on my book to give it a try. I am sure you will enjoy this up and down journey of Marietta. This is my first ever novel and I really work hard to edit it as English is not my first language. If you find out any mistakes please point them out but nicely. Any rude comment will be deleted without any second thought.

Secondly, this book is also available on Webnovel, Novelstar, and NovelNow. As a writer, I'm very happy to be part of different platforms where different people can support me. I'm also very grateful for the people who have supported my very first book since the start on here wattpad. Thank you so much guys for your love and support. ❤

This is not the ordinary cliche book you often read on wattpad. This is something much more than usual. You will learn to believe in yourself, that no matter what everything happens for a reason. And all mysteries in your life will eventually open up to you when the right time will come.

This is a work of Fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Picture, all the pictures used in this book belong to their rightful owners. I do not own them.

And lastly, All Right Reserved. No part of this book will be produced anywhere in any form without the author's permission (Means Mine). That's it.

One more thing...

There is a Korean song that according to my best friend seems like the title song of this book. Well, its lyrics and video match this book, and I have never heard or seen this song before she mentioned it. But she's right though and you can watch it here, I'm attaching the youtube link. And don't forget to tell me what you think?

Here's the English version.

Happy Reading!

❤❤❤

These are my tiny achievements.