School Daze

So we pull up on campus! We attend SSU! Lola, Nicole, & Myself hop out.. Lola is dressed in a Black crop top, Leather jacket, Dark jeans with some All black leather riding boots. Nicole has on a black fitted shirt, black tights, & some all black timberland boots!

So we walking to class we all have the same class "Anatomy 102" that class was boring as hell but we needed it...So we're walking and all you hear is BitchesBeLike! We instantly started laughing and using the phrase in front of every little thing... Lola says "irrelevant Ass hoes always got something say, they should be seen & not heard." While we was walking we ran into a group of dudes! They was always tryna hola at somebody "Say shawty" "Aye Lil Momma" Nicole says are you serious, like move around...I just started laughing! So we finally make it to class right before the professor passes around the roll nshit... *🕧 a hour and half goes by* we finally out of class! Lola states that shit is OV. Nicole follows with I hate that boring ass class. I say can we just go to the cafe and get something to eat im starving! They reply with yessss food! *We Enter The Cafe* As soon as we walk in I see Richard ....

*Story Behind Richard*
He was one of my crucial heartbreaks, and our relationship ended badly! Like really bad. But later on we always remanded friends welllllllllllll to a certain extent.. He will forever have a spot in my heart.. Just a small one tho don't get it twisted.