The Results

Nicole is laying back on the table and the doctor had is performing a ultrasound on her....Wait did the urine sample ever comeback? Lola says yes where were you? Umm I'm not sure! I replied sadly. Lola says are you okay? I said I'll explain later!

The doctors says with excitement I found the heartbeat...congratulations mommy, you are 15 weeks pregnant.. Nicole's says in distress 15 weeks? She says yes ma'am! Nicole replies and said I can't be!!!

Lola says Nicole the doctor nor the machine is lying! I told her she is almost 4 months. The doctor printed out the ultrasound and handed to her! And she said I'll send someone to get you cleaned up and give you some prenatals! & you'll be good to go!

While we wait on the nurse to come in clean Nicole up, she leans up on her elbows and she has a puzzled look on her face...I ask is she okay! She says no Brittany I'm going to lose my boyfriend behind this. Who wants a baby at out age? I replied saying hey hey chill now that my niece or nephew in there so chill out with that one! But it's all of young mothers, but just know you have a support system that here through whatevaaa, Lola finishes my statement and say we 20 toes deep behind you baby girl. Nicole starts crying and say thank you guys! I love y'all so much y'all don't understand! We love you too we said.