The Whine Down!

So shortly after we departed from the airport, and 15 minutes later after surviving airport traffic we make it to our beach house condos...they was all separate but they all were connected by a single door in between 5 condos! Me & Lawrence in one! Lola & Mystery Boy! Nicole & Al'lex...and well Tronn was by himself but I'm sure he wouldn't be by the end of the night...

So we all start to whine down and get settled in for the week... As soon as I hit the master bedroom i put my suitcase in the chair and I grab a big T-shirt to slip on after my shower, i grabbed my beats speaker and turned on pandora! "Let me hit that by August Alsina" was playing, I started singing, I instantly stripped out of my clothes, and got in the shower, I had been in there for a few seconds when I realized that I had left the bathroom door open...I heard the bedroom door close, and I then heard "Bae" I said yeah....before I realized Lawrence had slipped in the shower with me...and he grabs the body was and starts washing my body. And we stand completely under the warm water it felt great...I opened my eyes and looked at him to see the water run down his chocolate body. *lawrence was about 6'3 dark skin but the fine dark skin tho, with some nice teeth & he was a Que., you might remember him from the spring break party!!! Well shortly after I felt his eraction pressed into my hip...wow I was amazed at the size of it...he reached his arm out of the shower and handed me a towel and grabbed one for him as well. He tucked it around his waist, then we walked over to the bed and he layed me down and removed the towel with his teeth and started kissing me all over the place until I was turned on...he said Brittany your body Is beautiful! After he continues kissing me all over. The song changed on pandora again and it's "bump & grind by r.kelly!" Lawrence goes down and tear into her like she a piece of meat or something! I let out a soft moan and its turns louder and louder, he slips to fingers inside of me! And continues to lick my clit and slide his fingers in and out of me...I fell pressure building up inside of me, and he picks up the licking and the slurping while his fingers are still move in and out of me! And I yell out I'm about to cum...and I melted right on his two fingers and he loved every bit of it...Lawrence finally sits me on top of his eraction and rotating my hips! After 30 minutes later with tons more strokes and now we finally explode together, it felt like magic had been released or like fireworks on Fourth of July...