The Dismissal

He looks down at me and says I've been hitting you up. I replied and said I didn't know my blocked messages don't show up, unless I actually go check them! He was like wow I'm on your block list, that's fucked up. And he walked away...Nicole say damn Brittany, you had to do em like that.. I told her to shut up. *All our phones dings* "saying that our last class had just been cancelled.." Yesss spring break had officially started! Me & My Girls was going to make the best of it..starting with our SpringBash we was having tomorrow. I grabbed my keys and purse and we was off to the crib. We walked into the house and said "Hey Momma, You back?" She replies and says yeah for a little bit im heading back out tonight...
*Mom found her a new boo and they be going everywhere, I hate that shit but my mom seems to be happy...I miss her sometimes cause she's never home, but we FaceTime all the time well, when she not busy*
Lola & Nicole pulls up and walk in they speak "Hey Ma" and they keep coming up stairs! Lola comes in and says damn she leaving again? I said Yep. Nicole never knows what to say so she was just like damn.. Lola sat on my bed and said hey you have a note on your bed. I told her to read it..

*The Note Reads*
Hey Baby, I know this a crazy way to tell you something like this but I could find the words to tell you but I'm getting deployed to Germany for two years! I'll call you when I make it..I love you.

Nicole says damn! I told her to shut up. Lola ask are you okay? I replied and say yeah I'm fine..I received a text!

ArmyMan: its 6 stacks under your pillow. Ball out and have a epic party. Love you Bae! 😘
Me: I'm speechless, Not about the money of course but the letter you left on my bed. You could have told me but instead you write a letter, And for two years? Really? What am I to do without you...
ArmyMan: I'm sorry baby.
Me: that's all you have to say is sorry, sorry can't fix you not being here for two years!
ArmyMan: 😢 please don't do this
Me: I could say the same to you! 😩
ArmyMan: 24 months will go by fast...
Me: read @ 2:49

* I couldn't even reply after that* I couldn't show the girls that I was hurt behind this cause I already told them I was fine but to get my mind off of things I grabbed the money and said lets go shopping. Retail therapy always helped..& plus we had to look cute for the party tomorrow!