Working His Way Up

During the movie, I just so happen to look around..Dee is holding my hand! Nicole is laying on Al'lex shoulder, and Lola is over there with mystery mane with her tongue down his throat... *The Movie Just Finished*

I hear the doorbell.. I hop up and grab the door and it's Tronathan, we just call
Him Tronn tho. This is my brothers bestfriend but he's like my brother too we got extra close when he went to jail... I give him a big hug I talk to him everynight but I don't see him as often..cause he live in Cali, where the weed is legal. I invite him in and introduce him to everyone Tronn this is everybody, everybody this is Tronn. Al'lex gets up and gave him a hug, after he releases him he says "Mane My Mf'n Nigga" everybody laughs! A few seconds later Tronn says where they at tho? I said who? He say the food, a nigga got the munchies! I said oh hungry ass boy, he hit me with the you right. So I ordered some pizza and wings from Pizza Hut..& we was just sitting talking until the food got there.
*30 minutes pass 🕐* the doorbell rings. Dee goes to the door and pays for the pizza & wings! After everyone ate we stayed at the table talking...About the biggest spring break party we was going to through! Since Tronn was a Dj! It was going to be epic. But in the meantime, in between time Me & Dee slowly walk upstairs and into my bed room. And he layed across the bed, and I sat on the bed next to him, and said "Thank you for getting the food nstuff today" he said it's no problem I enjoy seeing you happy with a smile on your face! I leaned over and kissed his cheek but before I planted the kiss he rotated his head so it landed on his lips instead, I never pulled back but the kissed deepened and he pull me on top of him. And he held my hips and I felt a bulge underneath me, by then I'm already turned on. and he flips me so now that he's on top. & he slide his hand down in my tights and started rubbing my clit..and I let out a soft light moan..He pulled my tights completely off and he teased me a little bit, he slipped two fingers into me, and says damnn baby...