Airport Shenanigans! ✈️

We arrived at the airport, and we started unloading all of our bags on the sidewalk...We called a passenger van too come get us just cause it was so many of us and plus everybody had to put there luggage in of course, an i didnt want to leave any of my cars at the airport for a week...

We walked in the airport, and stood in line to check our bags in through baggage claim; once we did that, we walk around to the right termmial so we could go through airport security, the security guy asked Me, Lola & Nicole did we have any weapons on us, Nicole says yes only this bomb ass pussy! We all died it was HILARIOUS...

Lola says girl i swear you are a complete idiot for that shit, and Nicole replies and say was i lien? i simply stated uhh we aint tryna find out either, and Al'lex states well I have...i responded and said ewww that just left a bad taste in my mouth. so we all finally make through security... I have this down look on my face, Lola ask whats wrong? i just said nothing! she says sister whats wrong tell me please! i told her that I invited lawrence since Dee wasnt going to be able to go! she says AND? I said and he isnt here! so i guess he didnt wanna take me up on my offer..

A few seconds later i felt some warm arms wrap around me and kiss me on my neck and say did you miss me? I turned around to kiss him and hit him while I was at it and told him dont scare me like that...He said im sorry baby! Can you ever forgive me? I said maybe! 😒