The Unexpected Surprise

We walked down stairs and mom says I got you a gift and she handed me a box with a bow, and and its a set of keys! Mom says go outside and check it out..we walk outside and it's a 2015 black Range Rover with black rims on it, with all black interior..I said Awww thank you mom your so sweet...she said now y'all have fun! We got in and I said I'm gonna call her dynasty "Black Dynasty" Nicole says shotgun. She hoped in the front..and we pulled out the driveway and we get to the light on Beaumont Ave. & I glance to my right to see Nicole texting someone just a smiling. I figured it was my brother. So I pulled up at his apartment..and told her to tell him come outside. She was like really Brit, I said well. As soon a he got in the car he was like damn Ma got you this..I was like yeah. Now all of a sudden Nicole wanted to get in the back. Lola gets in the front. We get to talking while I glance in the back seat and see Nicole and My brother! Ewww what a nasty site! Anyways Me & Lola was talking and I asked her about mystery Bae she brought by and she was like its nothing, we don't talk anymore! I asked why not she said she didn't wanna talk about it I said okay that's cool.

*My thoughts, sometimes I worry about Lola but she she's a strong girl she can handle herself but she know I got her back all the time, but she also got a little bit of ratchet in her, she drop one and bounce back with two, you know!*