Ohh Baby!

Nicole thinks to herself! *Am I pregnant? How? When? How long? I can't be, but what if I am?; she had so many questions going on in her head and she was just trying to keep her composure, but what if I am! What is Al'lex going to say or do! I'm so scared " hellooooo Nicole are you there?" Brittany interrupted my thoughts* yes yes yes! What guh? Says Nicole! Are you okay I asked? Yes I'm fine...Hell nah you ain't fine you just blanked out on us for a second there says Lola.

Anyways lets get something to eat..we grabbed canes!! As soon as we get to the table and sit down to start eating Nicole takes a bite of her bread and sips her lemonade and she takes off running to the bathroom!

Me & Lola look at each other and say "Nicole's Pregnant!!!!!!!!!" Lola starts piecing the puzzle together that explains passing the sushi place, and her getting choked up, I followed with the mood swings, and the swollen feet and always having to pee. We finally figured it out! She had to get pregnant on the trip to the Virgin Islands! Lola says fuckkk that's been almost two months ago!!!

We quickly get up to go check on her in the restroom. As soon as we enter we hear sniffles and crying! I call out Nicole where are you? She says over here! Lola says bitch where? it's a mall with tons of stalls in here! Then we finally see a foot slide from under the stall door!!!

Bitch get off that Nasty ass floor you ain't at home, you in public! Lola says I swear this hoe nasty af!! Come one lets get you cleaned up and get you to the house I said...Nicole replies and says thanks y'all. Lola says damn you need a breath mint forget that you need a toothbrush. I reached in my pocket and got her some gum and said this will have to do for now!