Switched Up

I try to change the subject and looked at the time, and was like come on we gotta get to our next class...so we get up grab our backpacks and we split up again instantly! We all went different ways...We all had a lab class, but that was our last class of the day! My phone vibrates..

Lola: bitchh
Me: what?
Lola: I still can't believe you.
Nicole: me either
Me: it just happened
Me: Don't act like it never happened to y'all before..
Lola: we not talking about us!
Nicole: we talking about you.

Locks my screen and puts my phone down. Thinks to myself then hoes always got something to say but be the first ones to wanna know what happens... *Puts headphones in* turn on pandora and "Can't Raise A Man by K.Michelle is on" I start singing and taking notes of the blackboard.. 🎶 these are the signs of a grown ass boy🎶 until I feel my phone vibrate again.. Looks at the message it's Richard..

Richard: 😒
Me: What?
Richard: I cant get you off my mind
Me: oh okay
Richard: really?
Me: well I'm just saying
Richard: I'll see you tonight
Me: reads message @ 3:30

I continue you writing notes until this fine ass boy and I do mean fine taps my arm and asks me for a pen. In my head I said you can have a lot more than just this pen I'm about give you...I handed him a pen and he smiles and says thank you sweetheart. I blushed and said you're welcome! My song had just came on pandora "Nobody in the world by John legend" *🕐 45 minutes go by* and I hear the professor say alright class so we're gonna pick up here Wednesday! I feel a tap on my right shoulder and the fine one, and he says here's your pen back.. I laugh and say you could have kept it.. He smirks and say but I never caught your name! My reply was that's cause I never gave it but it's Brittany! He says feisty but I like it my name is Deontra' but you can call me Dee... I said okay cool I'll see you around.