The First Date To The First Date

The first time I laid my eyes on you from far distance on campus I couldn't take it for you.
I started giggling. he says I just can't take it for you & that beautiful smile of yours, you just do something to me that I can't explain.. I said oh really now as I walk off...

The Dj started playing Get Up On My Level by Kevin Gates... Everybody was already On they level already...A couple more songs played and everybody was still too turnt when they was leaving that they had a after party kickback!

Me and the girls are sitting in the living room and we are tired af...the party was a success! It was a great way to kick off our spring break.. Everybody was too turnt! It's now 3am and everyone is now officially gone! we all started to fall asleep on the couch...we woke up the next morning it was 11 o'clock and we all was tryna Shakeback...So I got up and made everybody breakfast..first step to shaking back Is eating...and drinking fluids..after we ate we got up, the fact we was all still in swimsuits from the party..Lola, Nicole, SweetV, Tronn, & Al'lex all put there plates in the sink and cleaned up then they left...to go get some more rest probably.. I go upstairs to shower and I lay back down myself...

* 8 hours later*

It's almost 9:30 at night and I'm just waking up..I reached over to check my phone and I see this unknown number...

Unknown: Hey Sweetheart
Me: Hey. Who is this?
Unknown: Lawrence
Me: 👀 ohhh yeah.
Lawrence: yeah it's me!
Me: How'd you get my number?
Lawrence: You was that drunk you don't remember giving it to me?
Me: 😂😂 anyways! What's up tho?
Lawrence: Let's go grab something to eat? Waffle House sound good?
Me: Cool.. See you in 20 minutes

I climbed out of the bed 10 minutes later and got in the shower really quick...it was night time so I wasn't getting dressed up so I just put on some lotion and slipped on some black tights, with a white Vneck T-shirt, with some white chucks! I left my hair in a messy bun and i grabbed my phone, wallet & keys to blackberry... I haven't drove her in a while, I got in and I was on my way.. *pulls up at waffle house* and I see Lawrence and we sit and talk for a little bit, we have so much in common, I checked my phone too find out it was after 1 o'clock..we'd been sitting there talking for hours! After he paid the tab. We got up and started towards the door..He walked me to my car and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead and said let me know when you make it home...I said okay, and I got in a drove off.. I pull up in my driveway, and I see everybody cars there... I hop out and walk through the door and see everybody....