iTones

A/N Sorry for all the Sonic content! I'm just trying to keep people entertained before Cuphead Texts: The Movie, so, I'm sorry!

Salesman: Welcome to iTones! A new phone that has so many features!

Knuckles: Something about this seems... suspicious...

Tails: I know!

Salesman: ITones can have a mode called Teary, where you can speak to it!

Knuckles: Do, you mean, like... Siri?

Salesman: *whispers* Hey, dudes... There's a echidna who's guessing us right... Send him down the pit....

Knuckles: Oh, hey guys? Wassup? *The guards suddenly throw him into a pit* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! *splat* What was that for?!

Tails: Yeah, what was that for?!

Salesman: Oh, he can just climb back up again, or can he?

Salesman: So anyway, ITones has a feature that can switch to Landscape mode

Crowd: Woah!!!

Knuckles: A-are you kidding me?! I am also badly scarred!

Salesman: *whispers to the guards* It's that stupid echidna again! Send the alligators!

*The alligators fly into the pit

Knuckles: Oh, hi, guys! Wait... What are you doing...? *screams, the alligators start attacking him*

Tails: Leave him alone!!!

Salesman: So, lastly... It can take photos!

Knuckles: *finally climbs back up, scarred badly, bitten, and bruised* I-I think-

Salesman: Another alligator!

*Another alligator jumps on him

Knuckles: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *falls back into the pit*

*A gnawing sound is heard

Tails: That must be painful... This is full of bull!

Salesman: Wanna go in with him?!

Tails: *sighs* No...

Salesman: Than be quiet! And that is ITones! Everyone, I hope you enjoyed, and good night everyone!!

*Late at night

Knuckles: Uhh... *climbs out, badly scarred, half-eaten, and coughs* Alright, I may be half-eaten, terribly bruised, and more. But, I finally made it-

*The alligators start pulling him back in

Knuckles: Uh oh! *starts trying to climb out, but, unfortunately for him, he falls back into the pit* Ugh...... I hate my life...

Alligators: *bites him*

Knuckles: Hey! Don't be too- Ow! *they start eating him* Ugh.....

The End.. That was lame xD