Chapter 2 - Answers

I walk around the kingdom with my head in the clouds. I sigh quietly and continue to think about my dream that I had, trying to remember your face. I pinch the bridge of my nose before I bump into someone.

"Oh! Sorry!" Looking over, I see that its Yamraiha. I smile at her.

"Its fine, no worries" I reassure, she only nodded before staring at me for a while. "What is it?" I questioned.

"Are you okay Sinbad? You seem stressed" she says with worry. I only shake my head.

"No, I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" She crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow at me. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah" I say smiling. She only sighs

"Whatever you say. I'll be going then" she started to walk before I stopped her.

"Actually, can you help me with something?" I questioned. She looked at me suspiciously before slowly nodding her head.

"Get Ja'far for me, and if you see him, Hinahoho. Take them to my room." I say making her nod.

"Got it" she then walked off as I smiled. I'll be able to find out who you are.

-------------------------------------------

I waited patiently in my room before I heard a soft knock.

"Come in" I say. Soon, my three generals came in.

"What do you want?" My right hand man said.

"We're going to conduct something" I say.

"So we're science experiments?" Hinahoho questioned. I smile at them.

"No, answers to what I need" I say

"And what answers do you exactly need?" Ja'far questioned.

"Answers to my dream" I say, my smile turning into a grin. I noticed Ja'far's hand ball into a fist and look at him. "You okay?" I questioned.

"No, I'm not. You're taking this too far Sin. It's just a silly dream!" He exclaimed.

"No, it's not! This is real! I'm sure of it! It feels real! Like it has happened!" I say. Ja'far sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Fine! Let's just get this over with then!"

"Yam, Go ahead and use Shallal Raqesa." I say. "Date it back to my teen years, maybe when I was 17 or 18" I say. She nods as she starts to perform the magic spell. Water started to appear as it turned into three people. "Ja'far, Hinahoho, and me. We were getting off a ship and were getting to a castle. "Can you fast forward it?" I questioned.

"I think so..." she muttered. Doing something, our past selves dispersed and were at a garden.

"There, let it play from there" I say and she nodded. Like in my dream, I was pounced on by a tiger before it got off me and a girl appeared. "Stop" I say. The scene that was playing stopped. "Can you make the girl more into detail and what her actual height would be?" I questioned. She nodded before she stopped. "Whats wrong?" I questioned.

"You don't seem to know what she looks like"

"What about Ja'far and Hinahoho?" I questioned. She soon nodded, smiling. Soon, the past selves disappeared except for the girl. Water started to form, starting from her feet, making it's way up to her legs then torso, and last, her face. I smile as I watched as the water slowly started to form what her face looked like.

"Enough!!" Soon the water dispersed because Yamraiha got startled as I looked over as Ja'far was the one with the outburst.

"What? What's wrong?" I questioned. "We were close! And I told you! It wasn't a dream! You two remember what she looks like! But I don't. And I never forget a face" I say. The two look hesitant as Hinahoho glanced at Ja'far making Ja'far shake his head.

"That's enough. I have to get going, I have paper work to do" without another word, Ja'far turned on his heels and left the room.

"Hinahoho?" I questioned, looking at him. He looked at me sadly and shook his head.

"Sorry Sinbad, I have stuff to do myself" and with that, he left. It was now only me and Yamraiha left.

"Dammit!!" I huffed in frustration. "They're hiding something from me.." I muttered.

"I can help.." Yamraiha said. I look at her.

"Really?" I questioned. She nodded.

"The place you three were at, I recognized the kingdom, I'm pretty sure I'm correct." She said. I nodded, waiting for her to tell me. "The kingdom is called Artevia" she said.

"Great!" I smiled "Let's pack a few things and head there! We already made an alliance with them anyways!" I say. I look at her as she grimaced at me. "What?" I questioned. She opened her mouth before closing it. She was hesitant as she looked away from me before she spoke.

"Artevia..." she trailed off. "Is gone.." she looked at me with saddened eyes.

"What?" I questioned. Not because I didn't hear her, it was because I couldn't believe her. "You're joking, right?" She only shook her head, hugging herself.

"Artevia was destroyed by the Kou Empire. No one was left behind, the citizens of Artevia were all killed, and the royal family were all killed. They made sure that Artevia was to become no more, no traces of the kingdom so it can rise again. Now, all that's left are ruins" she let out a shaky sigh.

"Let's go"

"What?" She looked at me and I looked directly into her eyes.

"Let's go see Artevia" I say.

"But didn't you hear-"

"I did, but I'm still going whether it's in ruins or not." She nodded.

"I'll go tell Ja'far to get a ship ready then" she said. I nodded as I watched her start to leave she screamed a bit.

"What's wrong!?" I questioned quickly going over to her. There was a tiger in front of her. I made eye contact with the tiger as it stared back at me. It growled lowly before running off. I quickly went out of my room and watch it run down the hallway, scaring some servants and soldiers while running.

The tiger continued to run through the hallways. Trying to find someone. Following a faint scent of theirs it was led into another room. The door being closed the tiger burst through only to see the person they were looking for. Quickly going over to them, they pawed at their attire, chuffing and making other noises that seemed like in distress.

"Napolious? What is it?" They questioned. The tiger only continued to make distressed noises, biting onto their clothes, dragging them a bit. Only then did the tiger stopped, its ears perking up and quickly jumping out of the window of the room.

"Ja'far?" There was a female voice as the general quickly fixed himself.

"Yes?" He looked over at the blue haired magician.

"Make plans to Artevia"

"What? What for?"

"Sinbad is heading there" she said. Ja'far stayed silent, hesitant to speak before nodding.

"Alright" Yamraiha soon left as Ja'far sighed. "Looks like you'll be getting your answers Sin.." he muttered, sighing quietly.