Chapter 4 - A Princess With No Kingdom

Notes

N/n - Nick Name

E/c - Eye Color

--------------------------------------

"Heartbreaking, isn't it?" The two generals quickly turned their heads to the sound of the voice, but there was no one. They continued to look around, both the generals getting into a fighting stance.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Ja'far yelled. There was a rustle in the bushes. The two men that were getting deja vu turned towards the sound of rustling being heard as the tiger came out of the bushes. They sigh in relief and start to ease themselves before a person came out of the bushes afterwards.

"Long time no see" they looked over at the person, only to stare at them in disbelief, unable to believe what, or more like who, was in front of them.

Sinbad was a bit frustrated, unable to have a peace of mind after not being able to find a picture of the princess of Artevia in whatever was left of the kingdom of Artevia. Slowly starting to give up, he walked back to his two generals. When he did, he noticed the tiger and a beautiful women with his two generals. He grinned before he walked over to them.

"I'm back, and who might this be?" He questioned. Ja'far huffed a bit, glancing at his king.

"What's the point of telling you when you can do it yourself?" He said. Sinbad only chuckled and walked over to the woman before the tiger growled at him. He stopped, getting a sense of deja vu.

"Have we met before?" Sinbad questioned, looking at the beauty before him. She chuckled and crossed her arms.

"Is that how you pick up women?" She questioned, tilting her head just a bit. He only chuckled.

"I have many other ways, would you like to know?" He asked playfully. She shook her head, smiling at him.

"No thank you"

"Are you perhaps..an Artevian?" Sinbad questioned.

"She's not, she just so happened to find this island while sailing. Sadly her boat had sunk because it had a hole in it." Ja'far said. Sinbad glanced at Ja'far before he looked back at the woman who nodded in agreement.

"I see..." he murmured. He gently tapped his chin as a way to physically say he was thinking. He then smiled, taking his hand out. "Would you like to come back with us?" He questioned. The woman looked at his hand, then back at the king warily. The ex-assassin and the Immuchak warrior watched nervously. Hesitantly, the mysterious woman stepped over to the purple haired man and took his hand, having a soft smile while the tiger watched them intensely.

"Why not?" She said. He nodded, smiling, before leaning his head down to her ear.

"I'll make sure to show you a good time" he whispered. The tiger snarled and jumped between them. Shielding the woman with its body as it snarled at the king. The king put his hands up in defense, chuckling a bit. "Right right, shall we get going then?" He questioned. The three nodded and they all started to head back to the ship. The king and the mysterious woman were making small talk as the two generals behind then glanced at one another with worry.

After they all got on board Ja'far ordered the crew to start heading back to Sindria, their homeland. While everyone was doing their own thing, the mysterious woman was leaning against the ship a bit and looked at destroyed kingdom of Artevia. A look of sadness in her eyes. The tiger feeling her sadness, gently nuzzled her, making her turn her attention to the tiger. She chuckled softly before petting the tiger, quietly saying something to it as it chuffed.