Chapter 5 - Welcome To Sindria

It was the third day and the ship was close to Sindria. N/n was looking out at sea, humming a small tune while Napolious was laying on the ground next to her. There was a small clear of the throat which made N/n turn her attention towards the person. When she sid turn, the king stood in front of her.

"Good morning" he said smiling.

"Good morning your majesty" she said as Napolious eyed the king skeptically.

"Please do get ready, we're almost to Sindria" he said. She nodded as he walked closer to her. The tiger quickly got up and protected N/n, shielding her with his body and growling at the king.

"Come on" N/n said, gently patting her orange and black furred friend's head. "Its fine" she says as Napolious slowly moved out of the way, but stayed close to her side, glaring at Sinbad. N/n walked over to Sinbad, having a soft smile.

"I'd like to show you something" the king said making her nod. He started to walk as she followed her. They were at the front of the boat.

"What's the something?" She questioned. He smiled at her and pointed in front of them.

"Keep looking out that way for a while" he said. She nodded and looked out to where he pointed. There was silence between them, the sound of the crew members talking and the sound of the ocean only heard. "Do you see it?" He questioned, breaking the silence.

"No, I don't" she said, trying to see what he saw. She soon felt a broad chest against her back.

"Over there" he said. His breath tickled her ear as he pointed one hand at the direction, his other hand on the side of her arm. N/n forgot what she was trying to look at and was focused on his touch. She forgotten what it felt like after all these years. She wanted this moment to be forever, but she knew that it might not. "Do you see it?" His voice brought her back to reality as she looked over and saw a kingdom in a distance.

"I do" she said. She glanced over to Sinbad as he was looking out at the kingdom as well before he looked over at her and smiled at her. She smiled back at him before he leaned closer. Before he could do anything, the tiger snarled at him in warning. He chuckled and backed up.

"Sin! Can you come over real quick?" His right hand man questioned.

"Yeah, I'll be right over" Sinbad said. Excusing himself, he left making the tiger huffed as N/n chuckled.

-------------------------------------------

The ship was now on the port as the crew members were grabbing things and taking them off the ship.

"Did you get your answers?" Ja'far questioned his king.

"No, but I'm not giving up" he said only to make his general sigh.

"Hey, the tides seem higher, don't they?" Hinahoho questioned, the other two looked and nodded.

"Yeah, it does"

"Go ahead and notify the others Hinahoho" Sinbad said. The blue haired man nodded and started to make his way to the castle.

"Where's N/n?" The king asked.

"She left" Ja'far said "Said she wanted to take a look around" he said. The king nodded before realizing something.

"That tiger, it's the same one that was running around" he said. Ja'far tensed up a bit. "You said that you sent it off to where it came from, and it was at Artevia" Sinbad said.

"Its a different tiger Sinbad" Ja'far said

"Oh..I see..." the king said, a bit skeptical about his general, but let it slide.