Chapter 13 - I'm Really Not!

N/n made her way back to the dueling grounds where she saw Alibaba and Sharkkan sparring with one another. She watched them for a while, closely watching their movements. Soon, Sharkkan noticed N/n, making him grin.

"Hey, didn't know you were here. I would've stopped to talk to you if I noticed you sooner" Sharkkan said, almost in a flirtatious tone. N/n brushed it off as she smiled at him, waving her hand a bit.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to disrupt your guys' training" she said.

"Nonsense. Someone should always stop what they're doing to talk to a beautiful woman like yourself" he said, wrapping an arm around her waist. Napolious was about to snarl at him before N/n held a hand out to stop him, a sign that she could take care of it herself for Napolious and her. Sharkkan noticed she stopped the tiger, as he had a smirk making his way to his face. She smiled at him as she wrapped both her arms around his neck. She leaned in closer to him, their lips inches apart as they could feel their breath against each other's lips, their bodies pressed against each other.

"Does that mean when someone is trying to save a country or people from harm or evil they should stop what they're doing and talk to a beautiful woman like myself and forget about saving those in need?" She questioned with an innocent look. His eyes widened a bit as he opened his mouth a bit.

"Well-" he started before she cut him off.

"That's what I thought" she said before chuckling and patting his shoulder, while pulling herself away from his body. She walked past Sharkkan and over to Alibaba with a warm smile. "Ready to practice?" She questioned the younger boy as he nodded with a smile.

"Yeah!" He said.

"Wait, what's happening here?" Sharkkan questioned.

"I'll be taking over his sparring lessons from here" N/n said, smiling at Sharkkan.

"Sorry, I tried to tell you but you told me to focus." Alibaba said having an apologetic look towards Sharkkan as he shook his head with a smile.

"Nah, it's fine. And go easy on the kid, he's not as strong as Sinbad." Sharkkan teased.

"I know what I'm doing" N/n said, making Sharkkan chuckle.

"Alright, I'm heading out then" he said before leaving the three.

"I'll be showing you some simple offense and defense moves, after you've mastered them we'll have a small spar. That sound good to you?" N/n questioned making Alibaba nod.

"Yeah! Sounds good to me!" He said.

"Good! But first, we'll be doing some stretches to get your muscles ready. Just do what I do" N/n said, making the boy nod.

"Right!" He exclaimed. Soon, the two started to do some stretches while Napolious laid down and watched them.

After doing a few stretches, N/n started to teach Alibaba a few moves that were simple, both offensive and defensive. N/n telling Alibaba the rights and wrongs of the moves that she showed him, he slowly started to understand them and do them with perfection.

"Alright, ready to start then?" N/n questioned with a smile. Alibaba nodded with a smile. "Just know" N/n said getting the young boy's attention more as she smirked at him "I won't go easy on you, so give it your best shot" Alibaba now had a determined look.

"Right!" He said. Soon, their fight began. N/n swiftly went in for a punch as Alibaba barely dodged it by ducking his head. He let out a sigh with relief before his eyes saw a fist going straight for his face. He quickly closed his eyes, waiting for impact, but the pain never came to his face. Slowly, he opened his eyes, only to see  the fist was inches away from his face. N/n pulled her fist away, back to her side.