Chapter 6 - Maharagaan

"We're lost..." I say, looking at my surroundings. Napolious chuffed making me look at him. "What do you mean I'm lost?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. He chuffed again making me scoff. "Okay Mr. Know-It-All, lead the way then" I cross my arms looking at him as he started to take the lead, making me follow him.

After walking for a while, we were outside of the kingdom as he looked behind me with a stupid smug look as he chuffed.

"Well I just got here so, I obviously don't know my way around here yet!" He chuffed again. "Uh excuse me, you just cheated your way by using your sense of smell" I cross my arms as he chuffed again and started to walk towards the village. "Am not!" I exclaimed, following behind him.

We made it to the center of town and noticed a temple in the front. There, it was flat at the top as I saw a certain purple haired. Tapping Napolious's head to get his attention, I motioned with my head that the others are at the top making him let out a low rumble.

"Come on, don't be such a party pooper. Besides! I wanna meet the other generals!" He only chuffed again making me roll my eyes. "Fine, you can stay here and do whatever you want, I'm going to greet the others" patting his head, I start to make my way to the temple, knowing that Napolious is going to follow me in the end.

A smug look appears on my face as I hear his paws behind me as I snicker. He snarls behind me which makes me start to laugh a bit. I go up the stairs taking a deep breath. Before going up the last few steps I turn around to look at Napolious.

"Do I look okay?" I questioned him. He gave me a 'Really?' Look before chuffing. I roll my eyes "Wow, thanks for confidence" I say, rolling my eyes.

Sighing, I mentally prepare myself before going up the last few steps, Napolious following behind me. I notice the others were hanging out with one another as Sinbad was sitting on a throne with girls surrounding him. I roll my eyes, seeing that he hasn't changed at all as I hear Napolious growl behind me.

"Easy now" I pat his head to calm him down. "You can bite his head off another day" I say. I notice Ja'far as we make eye contact with one another. He smiles at me as a way to come over. Nodding, I make my way over to him.

"Glad you could make it, even though you're an hour or so late"

"Okay so I overslept a bit, no big deal" I say smiling at him. He rolled his eyes, having a soft smile.

"Whatever you say" he says. "How do you like Sindria so far?" He questions me.

"Its nice, it's just like what he said" I say, looking around.

"Yeah, it is."

"I've also noticed that he hasn't changed a bit." I hear Ja'far sigh.

"Sadly he hasn't."

"He hasn't...found a queen yet...has he?" I reluctantly ask, glancing at Ja'far.

"No, he hasn't. You know he wouldn't after making that promise with you" I roll my eyes at his words.

"If he even remembers" I say, crossing my arms and sighing.

"Why do it anyways?"

"Hm?"

"You know-"

"Hey, its you" a new voice came into our conversation as we both looked over only to see it's the same tanned man from the day. "What you did there was dangerous" he said looking at me.

"Not really" I say, looking him up and down. "I do it on a daily basis, well, used to." I say and soon make eye contact with him.

"Why stop?"