When Kamaboko Squad Meets The UA Teachers

I feel like this scenario is soo cringy that I might faint-

btw this is pretty long like 1991 words.

-

It's been a good one and a half an hour since we were taken here.

And right now, we don't know what to do.

We decided to go back and walk around the forest because people kept giving is weird looks and stares.

And Inosuke keeps trying to lunge at people.

"Oi, Tanjiro. What the heck are we gonna do now? We don't know anything about this place." said Zenitsu while being cautious with his surroundings, a look of fear on his face.

Tanjiro placed his fingers on his chin in a thinking manner "What we do know is that we're somehow in the future, or in a different world." he thought.

"dO yOu bElieve sUch nOnsense??" The thunder boy frustratingly ask.

"Well it is possible. . ." I joined in the conversation.

Kanao who has been quite the whole time suddenly halted.

"What's wrong, Kanao?" I ask.

She looked around "I can feel a weird presence. . ." she replied.

I furrowed my brows before scanning the area.

The rest did the same, Tanjiro's eyes widen as he started to sniff around.

"Yeah, it smells-"

"-Like a beast." Inosuke finishes for Tanjiro before he growls.

"There is only one beast in this world and that would be me!" he suddenly shouted causing Zenitsu to unsheathe his blade, readying his stance.

"iNosuke! Quiet down you damned pig!" The blonde whisper yelled.

And that's where I felt a sudden presence coming towards us, and it's coming fast.

We all unsheathe our blades, all of us facing different directions.

"Come on! Where are you, slowpoke!?" Inosuke yelled.

"I, Inosuke-sama, will defeat you with my pig assault!"

Tanjiro heard Nezuko shift around the box before she growls.

"Don't worry, Nezuko. It's alright." her big brother assured.

We waited, slowly we heard a faint footstep getting louder before a brown creature with a metal muzzle came in sight.

The brown creature stopped infront of us but still kept it's distance.

Inosuke raised both his swords.

"Hah! This is easier than I thought!" he said before he let out a battle scream, charging at the creature.

Our opponent did the same and just when we're also about to attack, a pure black, smiling man with dirty white coat came out of nowhere with a man with long raven hair and white scarf following behind him.

"Hound, stop." the long raven haired man commands. The big creature obeyed causing the boar head to do the same.

"What the heck?! Who interrupted the battle against the Great Inosuke-sama?!" he shouted.

"Inosuke! Calm down." said the boy with hanafuda earrings.

The man with long raven hair looked tired and annoyed.