When Kamaboko Squad Meets The Big Three

I just want to say that oNLINE CLASS STARTS NEXT MONTH AND I'M SCARED I'M NOT READY I-

also, I'd like to say that my plot oR chapters to be specific, are slowly or quickly becoming rusty and boring.

just like this one :)

-

(Y/N)'s POV

After the whole introduction, Shinobu-san and Tomioka-san started to explain how they got here and it was pretty similar to ours. Except, instead of going on a mission to kill a demon, it was a mission to look for us.

While the whole meeting. Shinobu-san kept her warm, kind smile while Tomioka-san still had his cold look. Even though they looked relaxed, they're not. They had their guards up the whole time, still not trusting the new environment that they're on.

I mean how could they not, they're in a modern era now.

Earlier, the pro hero Midnight ask them questions like what's their breathing techniques (since they figured that they, too have a breathing technique just like us), what type of Hashira they are (because earlier we also explained about those),

And when the two Hashiras was asked what their age is, they honestly answered secretly boiling while they whispered at us that the people from this world are annoying.

The teachers perked up at their answers. On that moment Principal Nezu spoke up. Clearing his throat firstly then said, "Since the both of you are still eighteen of age, I'd like the both of you to be a student of this school while under the safety of UA, while being supported by the government!"

At first, the two Hashiras politely disagreed secretly irritated at the idea of them becoming a student.

Me and my friends were just secretly restraining them from making a chaos.

We helped convince our two higher-ups and in the end, they just went with it.

After that discussion, the principal declared that they'll be a third year student and that he wants them to meet a few students from their future class.

And now back to the present. Here we are, walking through the UA hallway following Aizawa-sensei and Midnight. We took the stairs to go down before exiting the building.

There were still students around, still carrying boxes and stuff. While still following the two heroes, Me, Nezuko and Kanao would talk about random short things while walking. We would giggle here and there then I'd notice Tanjiro kind of secretly staring at our direction. But his eyes were on a specific black ponytailed girl, a small smile on his face.

(A/N: lol I've said secretly too much-)

We'd hear Zenitsu and Inosuke rambling at each other with a few ouch and smack.

Shinobu-san sighed. "This is just weird. . ."

Tanjiro nodded. "We agree. We still aren't use to this."

We lightly pushed through the small crowd. Aizawa-sensei and Midnight came to a halt, we did the same.

"Mirio, come over here." we heard Aizawa-sensei said. There was then a faint 'Yes!' and 'I'll be right back.' before footsteps were walking towards our direction.