When They All Meet (Kamaboko Squad's POV)

-

Morning came by a flash and to be honest. . .

We've never felt so good waking up in the morning.

The floor mattress was so comfy that even the most responsible in our group (which is Tanjiro, Nezuko and Kanao) almost overslept.

Almost though. Almost.

After we showered (which took us atleast twenty minutes before we completely understood how it functions) we saw a box full of school supplies that they have provided us just outside our door.

I placed all the supplies that I'll need like pencil, eraser, a few blanked books with the word 'campos' at the bottom, and a pen inside my school bag.

All of this stuff is very strange for us but I hope we could get use to it since we'll be staying here.

After I left my room, I went to the elevator before going down. That's where I found everyone waiting. Well, sort of. . .

Kanao and Nezuko are having breakfast together which was a soup and rice.

Tanjiro was stopping Inosuke from ripping apart his uniform and Zenitsu is currently putting on his blazer.

"Oh Ohayo, (Y/N)-chan." greeted Zenitsu

"Ohayo, Zenitsu." I replied back before joining the girls.

Ohayo (Japanese) = Good Morning (English)

I grabbed myself a soup and some rice before I started to eat.

We didn't know what the soup is called but it was delicious.

Inosuke finally gave in when Tanjiro headbutted him in the forehead. Afterwards the boys joined us.

Seeing ourselves in these kind of clothings and items are very new to us.

(A/N: Like duh. . .-! )

After we've finished, we washed everything that was used.

"You guys ready?" Tanjiro asks.

We nodded before exiting the front doors. Even though it wasn't necessary, we decided to bring our nichirin blades with us just incase.

We chatted along the way to the building like what we think about this world, how was our sleep, our opinions and such.

"This damned clothes are so annoying-!" Inosuke complains while opening the first few of his uniform's buttons.

Zenitsu shook his head frustratingly, "You shouldn't have worn your boar mask, Inosuke." he sighed.

"I will take it off once we're there, dammit!" he yelled.

After we walked for a few more minutes, we are finally in front of UA Building again, where Aizawa-sensei stood just in front of the entrance.

"Glad you brats made it early. Now follow me." he instructed before pushing open the glass doors.

Just then, the attention of almost all the students came to us.

Inosuke quickly hid behind Tanjiro while we looked down.

As we walk past them, we would here a few whispers from here and there.

"Who are these guys?"

"Are they late transfers?"

"Look! They have a katana with them."

"Look at the one with the boar mask."

"Their swords looks cool!"