When They Play Among Us

FACT!!

I've been meaning to write this before Among Us even became popular because I've been playing among us since it's release (2018)

BUT nobody might read it 'cuz it's not really known on that time but nOW EVEN THE PRESIDENTS KNOW THIS SO WE 'GON AHEAD AND WRITE THIS─

──

(Y/N)'s POV

Ten minutes ago!

I was politely disturbed from my study session by none other than Yaoyorozu when she handed me this rectangular shaped device which is called Phone according to them.

They explained me how to use and navigate through the device and now here we are!

Atleast Ten chairs are now gathered in a circle.

They said that we will be playing a game called Among us.

The way they explained how to play is that there are either one to three imposter and the remaining people are crewmates.

They explained the basics, objectives and goals of each player.

The maximum of players that can play is ten so we'll be playing by rounds.

ROUND 1!

Players:

Hashibira Inosuke - Brown
Agatsuma Zenitsu - Orange
Kamado Nezuko - White
Bakugou Katsuki - Black
Uraraka Ochaco - Pink
Tokoyami Fumikage - Dark Blue
Kaminari Denki - Yellow
Midoriya Izuku - Dark Green
Mineta Minoru - Purple
Yaoyorozu Momo - Red

(Among Us) 3rd Person's POV

(A/N: This is also a solve the mystery chapter so you readers could play along so look out for clues and analyze the situation carefully! If you're really familiar with the tasks, rooms and vents then you guys could get it right!)

MAP: THE SKELD

There are 2 Impostors among us

Their visions were all black at first before the whole room they were in was lit up.

All ten of the players were surrounding a big circle table with a big red button in the center.

Zenitsu is the first to speak. "So we can't tell our roles?"

He asks in which they nodded to. "We let us discover it ourselves."

"Now! Everyone has their own tasks that we must do. While we do so, we must also watch out for the two." Yaoyorozu instructed before they went off to different directions.

Tokoyami and Uraraka went to Electricity.

Yaoyorozu went to Medbay.

Midoriya went to the upper engine.

And so on.

Kaminari and Mineta, as always, decided to stick together as they promised to be there for each other while they went to the admin first.