When They Went To The Park (Part 2)

Okay so if you haven't read the part 1, please skip this bc I'm in the process of retyping them 'cuz I didn't managed to back up that chapter so I have to copy it it again.

I atleast need to update-

The Part 1 is at tsuberry, my unaccessible account :')

anyways, yEah :)

-

"This. . . is. . . hopeless. . . How is. . . Nezuko-san and (Y/N)-san. . . runs away fast??" Ashido breath out, inhaling as much oxygen as he can.

"No joke. . . not only that, Kanao-san. . . tags people fast. . ." Sero said, plopping down beside the pink girl on the grass below them.

Were we really that fast? I mean, Nezuko-chan is, no doubt the queen of runaway, and I just sprint fast I guess.

Even so, tag is actually very fun!

I was one of the people that needs to run away, while Tanjiro, Kanao, Ashido, Bakugo (surprisingly), and Sero tries to tag us.

The ones that didn't join the game were Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Asui, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, and Jiro.

(A/N: Funfact, I get confused at Tokoyami's and Tomioka's names so if you ever see a mistake of instead of using Fumikage's name, I used Giyu's name instead, please tell me :)

Still, we had fun!

Most of the time, Bakugo-san only went to chase down Inosuke with his explosive quirk while Inosuke just runs away, waving his arms up in the air like there's no tomorrow.

In the end, Bakugo-san failed at tagging Inosuke, so of course, a bickering battle had began.

We stopped them, of course.

Currently, we're all settled back on our seats, talking about whatever comes to our minds.

"Hey look! A new episode just got released! It's episode nine hundred thirty-three!" Kaminari-san gestures a small, rectangle, glowing box towards Ashido-san.

"No way! You're caught up at the latest release??" Ashido-san ask.

"Duh, of course! Who d'you think stayed up all night during summer vacation before we became first year students?" Kaminari ask, more like talking to himself.

"Well, what about that show that there's a detective kid? It's got more episodes, you know." Kirishima-san said.

"Now that's a goal i could never achieve!"

I didn't understand I thing they were taking about so I drifted off to another conversation that is also happening.

"So, is there a clearer explanation of Total Concentration instead of. . . boom boom, gah, and whioo?" Uraraka asks, recalling the time how Tanjiro "explained" it to Midoriya-san, making her mentally face palm.

"Hmm, I don't know it myself, actually. Somehow, I can do it even though I don't know how. (Y/N)-chan can probably explain." Zenitsu said.

Huh? Why me? It could have been Kanao-chan-