When Kaminari Explains What's A Meme And Date

So I decided to just close requests since I don't even get any T T but one person did requested and thankgooseness. But the request was something like Tanjiro and Kanao kissing, but I decided not to do any kissing and stuff. So I'm sorry for that! 🙏 I'll be doing a When Tanjiro and Kanao go on a date for the next chapter so I could at least fill up my one any only request 👉👈 anyways enough with the rant. ENJOY!!

──

TANJIRO'S POV

Its been a few days ever since Shinobu-san and Tomioka-san arrived here.

It is currently Sunday and all of us were just sitting around the common room.

Still not really used to the modern life, everyday we always see interesting things. For example, phones.

We always see them staring, taping away to some small, flat metal thing. They stated that it is a device called Phones.

(A/N: HAHA FLAT RIP—)

They were very intriguing! And weird!

The Hashiras were in their own third year dorms doing something I hope not so deadly.

Im talking about Shinobu-san.

But I have trust, you know! I trust that Shinobu-san won't be doing anything reckless!

All of my friends and my sister were busy, except Zenitsu though.

Yaoyorozu-san was tutoring (Y/N) with Kanao-chan.

Nezuko was with the other females of Class 1-A, either taking pictures of little Nezuko with their devices, or teaching Nezuko basic stuff like talking properly since she's still not use to it after not talking for a whole two years. I'm happy that my sister is happy.

I can see Inosuke bothering Midoriya-san and Kirishima-san in the kitchen since they're doing the cooking while Iida-san is scolding him.

And lastly, Zenitsu was just beside me with Chuntaro on his lap.

It was just peaceful when suddenly, Kaminari-san bursted laughing while he's swiping through his phone. He was currently sitting on a couch, too, in front of us.

"HAHAHA! This doesn't fail me from cracking! Hey, Tanjiro! You guys still don't know what a meme is, am I right?"

I perked up in confusion, as well as did Zenitsu too.

"I still haven't heard of what a 'meme' is." I replied honestly.

His gaze became sadness as he said, "Ehhh? You guys are missing soo much! Here!" he said, moving to sit between me and Zenitsu.

"Read this! It's an example of a meme."

He showed us a picture of a what I assumed is a messaging app and it reads.

"You're uglyn't"

"I love you."

"date me."

"I loven't you."

Then bellow it is a very weird looking. . . head of a human? It looks like a head of a plastic statue then beside the head says, "Speechn't"

(A/N: A poorly explanation of a meme)

I took a moment to analyze the meme. Their grammar seems to be incorrect.

Me and Zenitsu glanced at each other then glancing back at the other blonde.

He might have read our confusion face so his face looked as if he just got traumatized.

"It's not funny??" he asked in disbelief.

"Well their way of communication is confusing. Their grammar is also off, too." o explained in which Zenitsu nodded to.

"IT'S LIKE ME EXPLAINING A MEME TO IIDA A FEW MONTHS AGO! EEEECK!"

He placed his hand on his chest as he faked a heartbroken expression. "Get a humor, man!" he sulked.

Zenitsu raised his hand slightly to ask. "But what's a date, though?"

"Oh it's when a person ask someone to go out with them; to eat out, spending the day together doing stuff."

Ah! Now I get it!

"Then why don't we all go on a date? :D"

"ACK!" Kaminari shrieked as Kirishima laughed at the background.

"A date is when a person asked someone out that they are interested in or someone they have romantic feelings with." Iida explains.

ahhh. . . someone you're interested in. . . well that's embarrassing.

I just awkwardly chuckled as well as Zenitsu. "I misunderstood the meaning, gomenasai."

Gomenasai(Japanese) = I'm sorry(English)

Kaminari responses with a chuckle. "Nah, it's fine! We all could always go out and hang out!"

We slightly chatted when I heard Zenitsu hum to himself. "Memes are weird, yet interesting. Maybe I should ask Nezuko on a date. . ."

"Yeah! You like Nezuko, right? You're so obvious!" Kaminari cheered. Me on the other hand. . .

"No! As her brother I won't let her!" I huffed.

"Oh, come on Tanjiro! We're friends right? :3" Zenitsu smiled.

"STILL! I won't let you!" I replied.

Really, though. Nezuko is still young; she's still fourteen.

I bickered with my yellow blonde friend before eventually stopping. And once we did, my kind drifted to Kanao-chan.

I didn't know why, maybe about the date thing—no! You can't or Shinobu-san will kill you!

My thoughts were cut off when I saw a glimpse of (H/C) and black in the corner of my sight.

(Y/N) and Kanao just got down from Yaoyorozu-san's dorm room.

Well, a date is just hanging out for a day, right?

──

SO UPDATE WILL BE SLOWED OR MIXED UP AGAIN SINCE ONLINE CLASSES JUST STARTED. I FINISHED WRITING THIS WHILE WAITING FOR MY THIRD DAY OF CLASSES TO START.

I'M SO SCARED AAAA PRAY FOR ME.

Words counted: 895

damn that's short, i need to make an interesting chapter asap!