When Kamaboko Squad Reacts To Quirks

Because of the freaking Covid, I just achieved the 'almost died because of stress' achievement (wtf)

Seriously, online classes are no joke

-

I don't know what you call this POV so yeah.

Let's just say that it's Kamaboko squad and Class 1-A's POV.

The six demon slayers have to admit.

High School. Is. Hard.

Like, what the heck does 'the man whom I respect the most is my father' even mean? They said it's a language called English.

The one who was teaching them that subject was the man with orange glasses and long blonde hair who is known as Present Mic.

Inosuke, who sat beside (Y/N), was on the verge of exploding but she managed to calm him down.

The subject History however, (Y/N) and the rest understand most of it, although it's more about the history of heroes.

But the real subject that really made all of their heads ache is called Math.

Yes, the demon slayers could count, divide, subtract, add, multiply and such. But what the heck is Calculus?

(Y/N) could answer a few questions since they taught them how to do it, but solving it was stressful.

Good thing those three subjects were over, all of them still have one more before lunch and they're currently waiting for the next teacher.

While they wait they chatted, not leaving their seats.

Kirishima tapped Kaminari's shoulder. The blonde then glanced behind him.

"What d'you think about them?" the red haired male asked, making sure nodody else hear their conversation.

Kaminari grins, "I think they're cool!" he replied. "Yeah! I'm pretty excited to get to know them." said the Kirishima.

In a different conversation, Ashido and Asui are also talking about Tanjiro and his friends.

"I wonder how strong they are." the pink girl wondered, her chin between her thumb and index finger.

"Aizawa-sensei said that we shouldn't underestimate them. Maybe they're really strong. Kero." The frog girl replied.

Just then the door slammed open.

"I. Am. Here!"

They looked at the door to see a man with a muscular body and golden blonde hair.

". . .Coming through the door like a hero!" he continued.

Some of the students looked at him in awe.

(Y/N) just narrowed her eyes.

'why do I get the feeling that this man and that skinny man we met yesterday is just a single person?' the (H/C) haired girl thought.

She then heard Inosuke slam his hands on his desk, jolting from his seat.

"You! You look like a strong individual! I challenge you to a death match!" he yelled pointing at the muscular man.

All of their eyes widen in shock. Hurriedly, (Y/N) stood up to stop the boar head while Tanjiro blocked inosuke's line of sight to the man.

"W-we apologize of Inosuke's behavior! He just lacks manners and challenge almost everybody!" Tanjiro explained.