When They All Have Lunch Together

gUYS! If you have any requests, just comment it in the request section, I only take requests there.

-

3rd Person's POV

After they all had changed, Tanjiro and his friends sort of got lost on their way towards Lunch Rush Cafeteria.

They decided to just leave their nichirin blades in their classroom since it'd just be a hassle.

I mean it's safe to keep their guard down, right?

Good thing Midoriya and his friends found them aimlessly wondering around the halls.

Iida adjusted his glasses "It seems like our new fellow classmates are having trouble." he stated.

Asui placed a finger on her chin "Maybe we should help them." Uraraka nodded at the greenette girl before they rushed towards the group of friends.

She waved her hands when she got close.

"Hello! Are you guys looking for the cafeteria?" Uraraka asks.

(Y/N) smiled sheepishly before she nods "Yes. . . well actually. . ." she trailed off, looking to the said towards her friends. "We don't know what a Cafeteria is. . ." Zenitsu continues for her.

Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka gasped in shock.

:0

"You mean you don't know a Cafeteria? Like, the greatest place that you could find in a school??" Uraraka questions.

They nodded. "Yes. And it's also our first time going to a school." said Tanjiro.

:O

Just then, Midoriya remembered something that Aizawa said to them.

'I totally forgot that they're not from this world. they probably live in a different Time Era so they're still unfamiliar with almost everything here.' he thought.

He then smiled at them "We were just about to head there. Why don't you come with us? And along the way, we could give you all a slight tour. . .?"

Inosuke flinched at the sudden kindness "We're not lost! We don't need your help! Fight m-"

*Smack*

"Yes, please! We'd love to!" Tanjiro said happily after he smacked Inosuke's mouth shut.

The Deku Squad (A/N: rEEEE-) didn't seem to mind his words since they figured he's also ill headed like Bakugo.

They smiled to each other before they proceeded to walk.

"By the way! I'm Uraraka Ochaco! This is Asui Tsuyu!" The brunette said, pointing at her friend. "You can just call me Tsu, kero."

"I am Iida Tenya! Pleased to make your acquaintance!"

"I'm Midoriya Izuku! Deku is alright though."

Everyone glanced at the quiet boy, including Tanjiro and his friends. He noticed the stares he's getting, his mouth forming into an 'o' when he realized the reason why they're staring.

"Oh, Todoroki Shoto."

(Y/N) smiled at the group "It's nice to finally meet you all! You probably know our names already." she said in which the other group nodded at her.

Inosuke grumpily pushed (Y/N) and Zenitsu out of the way to get much more close the other group. The blonde thunder boy glared daggers at the boar while the (H/C)nette didn't seemed mind.