When Kamaboko Squad Gets A Phone

──

(Y/N)'s POV

So!

Yesterday event was fun!

We got to eat out and try new things with Shinobu-san and Tomioka-san.

And some other interesting things happened too but let's just forget that those ever happened, yeah?

Right now, we are currently waiting for the bell inside the classroom so we could now prepare to go back to the dorms.

Since we have nothing else to do other than wait, we were either reading and talking.

Beside me is the famous Inosuke Hashibira.

Well he's not really famous he just likes to be called one.

I was teaching him how to make paper airplanes!

It took us a few tries since he tends to get aggressive and rip the paper apart. But eventually, he managed to finish one, finally!

"Aha! Now I finally hold the power of my plans!" he suddenly exclaimed in the noisy room.

"And what are you going to do with that?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.

He stared at me for a good five seconds before a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.

Uh oh.

This ain't good.

Since we're seated at the furthest back of the classroom, we have easy access to everyone.

Inosuke's eyes could have landed on anyone in the room but why did he choose to land it on

Bakugo?

My eyes just widen at the sudden realization of his intentions.

"Oh no you are not doing what I think you're doing." I warned.

He laughed a sound that even can make the demon king's ears bleed.

"And who are you to stop me??"

And just as he said that he threw it towards Bakugo's direction with force.

It flew incredibly fast!

Our classmate got a glimpse of it when it passed so we just watched it fly pass our faces until it poked the back of Bakugo's head.

Well crap.

The room silenced dead. They knew something is about to happen.

'and we're gonna die.'

At first, he wasn't moving an inch but then smoke suddenly came out of his head until─

*slam*

"wHO tHe FREAK dARED TO THROW A PIECE OF PAPER AT ME, YOU BUNCH OF EXTRAS!?!"