When They Went To The Park (Part 1)

I'M REALLY SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG TO UPDATE! > <'

OUR INTERNET HAVE PROBLEMS AND I COULD ONLY USE IT DURING MIDNIGHT BUT, MY BODY SCHEDULE SUDDENLY CHANGED WITHOUT ME KNOWING AND I KEEP SLEEPING WHEN 10PM STRIKES!

I'M DEALING WITH SOME PROBLEMS AND I HAD A HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK. ONLINE CLASSES WILL SOON COMEBACK AND ITS MAKING ME SAD T-T

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY!!

Midoriya's POV

After classes, some of us, including me, decided to take Tanjiro-san, Nezuko-San, and the rest of their friends to the park, where we could just hang out. And if I say some of us, I meant a lot of us.

The ones who decided to tag along were lida, Uraraka, Todoroki, Asui, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Ashido, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Tokoyami, Hagakure, and surprisingly, Kacchan came along too.

Well more like, Kirishima-kun and Kaminari-kun pushed him to.

"So, what those this park look like?" (Y/N)-san asks, looking towards lida-san.

"It is a public place where people can hang out! It could be a picnic place, or a playground, or just an open area with benches and fountains." He explained.

(Y/N)-san's mouth formed into an 'o' before. replying, "Ooooh, Okay!".

"Then, what's a playground and a picnic? :) "

Wow, those sounds fun." Tanjiro-san said.

Kirishima-kun perks up, "They are! Maybe one day, we could all go for a picnic!" he suggested.

"Ah! I like that idea!" Uraraka-San comments.

Everyone seems to have agreed, well some of them were just silent like Kacchan.

"Anyways, we have arrived at the park, and look! There're swings, monkey bars, seesaw, and even those merry-go-round things!" Kirishima-kun exclaims.

"In other words, Playground." lida said in a matter of fact.

"Yeah! But there are picnic tables so we'll call it a park instead!"

Nobody else was in the park, but us, so I guess that's great!

(Y/N)-san and her friends were looking around in awe, except Inosuke-san, but he's still looking around so...:

We placed all our bags on a picnic table, some have settled down and sat, and some went straight to the swings, mostly just girls.

Inosuke-san once again looks around and when the merry-go-round caught his interest, he quickly runs towards it and is now shaking it vigorously while holding on to those metal pipe holder... things.

(A/N: I dunno what they're called but basically, they're the handles you hold so you won't flew off the merry-go-round thing)

"What on earth is this mechanism??" Inosuke asks, confused with irritation on his voice.

Zenistu also got on with him.

lida glanced at them two before returning his gaze towards his bag, rearranging things inside. "That is a merry-go-round. You spin it around and that is pretty much what it does. It spins around until-"

"Inosuke! Stop, dammit! I'm gonna puke!!"

Me and lida quickly glanced back at the two to see them spinning around very fast that there is now a spinning yellow and brown thing, referring to Zenitsu's hair and Inosuke's boar head.