When Kamaboko Squad Becomes A UA Student

-

After Principal Nezu told us to be a UA Student, Me, Tanjiro, Kanao and Nezuko didn't hesitate to say yes.

The other two boys didn't want to at first but we managed to convince them in the end.

There are over four Departments and each has classes for First, Second and Third year students.

They decided to put us in the Department of Heroes. Since we're still pretty young, we were placed and separated in the First Year Classes.

Tanjiro, Kanao and Inosuke was placed in Class 1-A while Me, Nezuko and Zenitsu was placed in Class 1-B.

Although Tanjiro was very against the idea of separating us from them, especially when he can't keep an eye out for his sister.

So in the end, we were all placed together in Class 1-A which is controlled by non other than floaty-hair dude, which we later found out that his name is Aizawa and that we should call him Aizawa-sensei when class starts.

(A/N: yEY-)

But before anything else, they asked us if we have any superhuman powers that are similar to quirks.

If not then they have no choice but to place us in The Department of General Education,

So we explained everything about Breath Styles. About how to use them, who or what we use it for, it's origins and etc.

They later found out that Nezuko now has resistance to sunlight which we explained that it suddenly happened when we arrived here.

(A/N: I made it that way for plots sake. btw, manga readers........ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We also explained that nichirin blades are required when using it and can only be forged by a special ore.

They made us demonstrate our breathing styles outside the building and somewhere students train.

Nezuko also demonstrated her blood demon art but she soon fell asleep and is now inside her box.

Some of the pro heroes were left astonished, especially that guy with a loud booming voice known as Present Mic.

They told us that a hero costumes are required and we told them that our Demon Slayer Uniform and Haori are good enough.

The Support Department will provide our Demon Slayer Uniform and Nichirin blades if it ever broke or was destroyed.

Principal Nezu will also explain our situation to the governor so they can support us with money. They made sure our existence aren't known in public, for now.

They made us sign a contract that we cannot use the sharp side of our blades and will only be allowed if we're given the permission to.

And with that, we are now officially a UA Hero Department Class 1-A students.

Aizawa-sensei led us in front of a very modern house with the word alliance just above the doors.

I looked at the structures that are currently being built just beside the place we'll be staying for now.

He turned to us.

"After a few weeks or months, the other Class 1-A will also be staying here with you brats. But right now, it's just you six. We're still not quite sure but we may cut it short and just let them stay here starting next week."

"You brats can choose whatever dorm room you want. Although boys can only choose on the left wing while the girls can only choose on the right wing."