When Shinobu And Tomioka Went To Musutafu Japan

-

(Y/N)'s POV

Shinobu-san? Tomioka-san? Here? How? I mean, not complaining. Yey, but hOw??

At this point I or we didn't know how to react. Should we rejoice or just let this awkward air engulf us?

Before anyone could speak a word, the two slayers jumped down from the tree when they finally figured that Hound Dog isn't a threat.

We just watch blankly as the two Hashira land gracefully in front of us. Shinobu-san is staring at us with her signature intimidating smile, while Tomioka-san is looking right at us with his usual unfazed expression.

After a few seconds of this awkward reunion, the insect hashira gave us a closed eyed smile as she raised her hands in a hello manner. "Moshi Moshi~!"

Kanao snapped from her thoughts and quickly hugged her adoptive big sister, glad to have finally be together after being separated even for just a few days. The hashira responded by hugging back.

This pulled all of us from our thoughts and just smiled widely.

I decided to speak first. "Shinobu-san, Tomioka-san! I'm glad you two are doing brilliant!" I said giving them the sweetest smile I could muster.

"Yeah, but this furry creature wasted our time." The water hashira replied blankly earning a growl from the furry pro hero as he said,

(♯▼皿▼)"Then why would you run away!?"

(  ̄^ ̄)"Because you were chasing us-?"

"Okay but that's not the point here!" I quickly cut Tomioka-san off, before a riot starts.

"Uhm, maybe I'd be better if we discuss this somewhere. . . more accurate for discussing things?" Tanjiro sheepishly said.

We soon all agreed. Kanao detached herself from her sister as we have started to walk towards the UA building. Hound Dog will only be escorting us until at the end of the forest, where Aizawa-sensei is already waiting for us. Seemingly to have been informed by Hound Dog during our short reunion.

We soon fell to an uncomfortable silence, only hearing the sounds of the grass below us. Well of course we didn't stayed that way!

Tanjiro went and asks, "So, how is it going with the headquarters?"

I perked up, "Oh, and Oyakata-sama? How is master doing?" I ask.

Shinobu-san hummed. "He's been doing fine! He also said that his body aches lessened because of the herbs you suggested made by your grandma! He wanted to thank you himself personally so maybe once you've returned. And I, too thank you for helping me and the butterfly estate for managing and tending for everyone." she ended.

Wow, thanked by a hashira! This day is just getting better! Well, me and Shinobu-san communicate almost everyday, talking mostly about healing herbs or medicines. But a thank you from a hashira!? I'm honored! I salute-!

Sheepishly, I scratched my nape mumbling, "It is my duty as a Demon Slayer and as a member of the Wisteria Family!"

The insect hashira gave a closed eye smile before observing the area. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed a particular boar masked boy whose just grumbling under his breath.