When Kamaboko Squad Learns About Their World

yEET-

-

"As you all can see, the school is currently empty. There is no sign of a single student because today is Sunday."

"All of you doesn't seem to be a group of villains. You kids can ask me anything but, in return we will also do the same. Deal?" said Principal Nezu.

We thought about it before nodding.

"Is it true that the current Time Era we are on is Reiwa Period?" I started. A few of them nodding in response

"Indeed."

(A/N: If it's not then forgive me- I searched it up on Google that bnha started around year 2148 and I don't know what Time Era it would be so I just went with the current Japan Time Era which is Reiwa Period.)

"What was it like in the Taisho Period? Tanjiro ask.

"Thats most likely where Japan participated in World War I."

(A/N: If it's not then forgive me ^ ^, I'm just seriously searching things up in Google)

"You mentioned something earlier about quirks. What are those exactly?"

"Quirks is a special, superhuman ability that a person can have. Although only 80% of the population around the earth has it, while the 20% are called quirkless." they explained.

"What do you mean when you said earlier that we're not a group of villains? What are villains?"

"Villains are people who use their Quirks to commit crimes, cause destruction, and potentially put innocent lives at stake. That is why Heroes were created to stop Villains. For example, these people beside me are called Pro Heroes since they take their Hero duty professionally." they again explained.

"T-then, what's the purpose of this school?" I asked. "It is where students learn and train to become heroes. We help enhance their knowledge and skills."

After that, a long silence filled the entire room. Not knowing what to ask anymore, we stayed silent.

"Is that all?" Principal Nezu ask us. We reluctantly nodded.

"Well the other teachers seems to be confused about the situation. Earlier today, Hound dog found these teens on the forest ground of UA. We got suspicious so we decided to interrogate them like what we are doing right now." The woman explained.

"Can you please introduce yourselves and explain us where all of you are from and how did you get here?"

"Hai! I'm Kamado Tanjiro! This beside me is Hashibira Inosuke! This is (L/N) (Y/N)! She is Tsuyuri Kanao! That one is Agatsuma Zenitsu, and lastly My younger sister which is inside this box is Kamado Nezuko! It's a pleasure to meet you-" just when Tanjiro was about to bow down he got interrupted.

Hai!(Japanese) = Yes!(English)

"You have a girl inside that box!? Let her out at once, she might be suffocating!" the red-suit dude yelled. The other pro heroes has a look of anger and disgust.

Our eyes went wide before we waved our hands in a protesting manner.

"N-no! Please let me explain! We have reasons why we enclosed her in a box. A-and she isn't suffocating. We've been doing this for quite a while." Tanjiro explained before opening the little door of the box, revealing a healthy little Nezuko.

Her head was poking out of the box while she's still in her little form.

Sweat dropped on the side of their faces before calming down. One of them gestured us to continue explain.

"Its just that where we came from, there are man-eating creatures that are known as demons. They've been devouring humans for decades that years ago, people decided to build an organization that kills demons called The Demon slayer corps." I explained.

"The weakness of demons is sunlight. My sister hides inside this box because her herself is a demon, but don't worry! She hasn't devoured a single human." Tanjiro explained.

"Another way to eliminate demons is to decapitate it by using a special blade us slayers use."

"We were on a mission when we got here. A black portal suddenly appeared below us. Before we knew it, we woke up somewhere around that forest that we earlier are on." I ended.

The skinny man thought for a minute. "That black portal must belong to that villain who escaped yesterday."

'from a villain who escaped yesterday?' Kanao thought.

"Right, he has a quirk that can connect two worlds and can make an entrance for him to cross on. Although the entrance here that connects to your world is now gone since he already been through. The exit though, where you teens entered is still there in your world until he use it to come back here." explained floaty-hair.

"So are you saying there's no way for us to go back there unless he opens another entrance here, and the portal we came through won't disappear until he finally use it??" Zenitsu ask.

"Yes." is only his answer.

"B-but what about the people who will also accidentally enter that portal??" Tanjiro ask.

"We'll let Hound know about the situation so he can keep a look out on that area."

I look down at my lap where I started to play the end of my haori.

'i hope nobody goes near that portal, i'm so worried that it's making me stressed.'

"Let's just hope sooner or later, that villain returns here once he discovers that your world isn't something he should hide on."

Principal Nezu said before clasping his paws together "In the mean time, we'll let you use the first new dorm we build for our students."

"After the attack on USJ, I was concerned about the safety of our students so I thought of building each class a dorm for them to use. Right now, only one heights alliance is finished and I will let you stay in it until you all want so. But!"

Principal Nezu stood up and walked in front of us.

"I want you six to enroll here in UA until the time you leave." He exclaimed.

-

Why are the first few chapters so crgingy, help >¬<

Anyways yeah. . . . .

Good bye now.

Words counted: 1015