Chapter 2

Jessica's POV

I broke through the surface of the water and took a big gasp of air. As I looked around, I saw that we were in the middle of the sea... what?!

I hear Lucy calling out for her brother. Which made me start to worry for my own as I couldn't see him either. Moments later, both Ed and Eustace pop up from underneath the surface.

I looked behind me only to see that a huge ship was about to run us over.

"Swim, guys, swim!" I call out.

As we're swimming away, I feel someone's arms wrap around me from under the water.

"It's all right! I've got you!" The voice says. Not recognizing the voice, I turned around. I was met with a pair of beautiful, deep, brown eyes. Lucy swims over to us and speaks up.

"Caspian?!" She exclaims with disbelief as she looks at the man holding me.

"Lucy!" He exclaims with joy, looking over at her.

"Edmund! It's Caspian!" She yells to her brother who is swimming away from the men trying to help them. He heard her call and stopped swimming away.

"Are we in Narnia?" Edmunds asks with excitement.

"Yes, you're in Narnia!" One of the crew members answers.

Wait, Narnia? The place that Ed and Lucy were talking about earlier?

But Eustace being Eustace, he had to complain. "I don't want to go! I want to go back to England! I'm going back to England!"

Caspian swims us over to a small platform and he helps me on. He tells me to hold on, even though his arm is wrapped around my waist, keeping me from falling. I blush at this contact as no one has ever held me like this before. But I still hold onto the ropes as we're pulled onto the ship.

I step onto the deck with him and he lets go of me. The warmth of his hand and arm leaves me, making me shiver. He grabs two towels and hands one to me. "Thank you, for the towel and for saving me and my family, Caspian." I tell him, remembering his name from when Lucy screamed it. "Family?" He asks surprised. Before I can answer, a voice shouts over to us.

"That was thrilling!" I hear Lucy exclaim as she comes over to us, a towel covering her too. Her voice was full of so much cheer and joyfulness.

"How in the world did you end up here?" Caspian asks with joyous laughter, pulling her into a hug.

"Ask her." She laughs and nods to me which causes me to smile and laugh. He lets go of her and I pull her into a hug. "Thank goodness you're safe." I tell her.

Lucy lets me go and starts to talk to Caspian again about something but I am too occupied with thinking about what Lucy had just said. My painting got us here, the one with the ship on the ocean. I quickly look around and realize that I was standing on the ship I had dreamed about. All of the details were exactly the same... I had dreamt about 'Narnia' and didn't even know it...

"Caspian!" I hear Ed call from behind us, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look over to see the two men approaching each other.

"Edmund!" Caspian calls back. "It's great to see you." Ed says, hugging Caspian.

As he talks to Lucy and Ed, I take in his features. His dark hair and sharp jaw. His dark brown eyes and how they sparkled while reflecting the colors around him. His shoulders and arm muscles. I can also see that he has very toned abs through his wet shirt that is sticking to his body. A blush makes its way to my face as I think about how handsome he is. I also can't help but hear his Spanish-English accent come through his plump lips. His voice is thick as honey but still soft and lively.