Chapter 2

JIEUN

Remembering such incident is kind of. embarrassing.

Getting to fall with your idol on the floor is great but at the same time it's embarrassing.

"Uhm.. Let's forget about it, okay? We never wished to get pushed by a lot of people." Jeonghan said and rubbed his nape.

"Oh? yeah, sure." I laughed and he also did the same. Angel Yoon~ He raised his hand to highfive with me and I also did the same.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Kang Jieun." I smiled and the staff told us to quickly go to the other members.

'Ahhh Gentleman Joshua.'

We did a highfive and like Jeonghan and S.coups, he asked my name.

"You're pretty." He complimented.

"You're Handsome." I replied and we chuckled.

I moved to the next member, Wen Junhui.

"World's Biggest Copycat." I said and he laughed.

"Huh, But I did not copy my member's ugliness." Oooohhh Pretty smooth, Jun.

We highfived and I continued to move until it was Mingyu's turn.

"Hi!" He waved and highfived with me

"Hello." I smiled and he moved his face closer.

"You're still pretty even up close." He said and leaned back.

"Uh.. Thank you." I smiled and continued to move. It was evening when the HITOUCH event ended. Well, The concert started at 5pm and ended quarter to 9pm. The guys were very kind and so handsome. They also complimented me which made my cheeks turn into a light shade of pink throughout the event.

After meeting with a few carats, Yereum and I went to a cafe nearby. "So, Did you enjoy the concert?" Yereum asked and told the waiter the drink she wanted.

I scoffed jokingly. "Is that even a question? Of course!" We laughed and talked about Seventeen until the clock striked 10pm and we both needed to go home.

"So Yereum-ah, We should go now." I said to her and gathered my things.

"Okay then." She did the same and we left the cafe.

I roamed around Seoul at an early morning and a park nearby caught my attention. I went to the park and looked at the surroundings. A unique scenery. I took out my phone and took a few photos before uploading some in my Instagram. I sat at the swing near the Oak tree and looked at the sky. I smiled when Iremember the concert yesterday. It was an amazing concert, indeed. Although I had no one with me, I met new friends and that includes Yereum.

I continued looking at the sky but a gray cloud went into the view. The sun is so bright yet why is it going to rain?

Then I tasted something salty. "I didn't even know it's going to rain today" I chuckled but an umbrella came across the sight, blocking me from the rain that was pouring heavily.

JUN

The event yesterday was fun and we really enjoyed it. Carats never fail to make us happy and we were thankful about that.

I'm physically tired and now Seungkwan and I lost a bet about buying the snacks to eat as we were bored.

"Hyung, should we just go buy snacks at the near convenience store?" Seungkwan asked and I just nodded.

We bought a lot of snacks and the bags were so heavy. Damn those guys, such heavy eaters. Before I get to step outside, I thought about the few gray clouds I saw before entering the store so I guess it was going to rain. "I think it's going to rain. We should buy umbrellas." I said and went back near the cashier to get umbrellas and paid for it.

We passed by the park near us and I saw a girl staring at the sky. Suddenly the rain poured and I ran to the girl and covered us with my umbrella thinking if she got poured by the rain she will be sick.

She stiffened a bit and looked up at me. Shock and confused written in her face.

"Ah hyung, you left withou-" Seungkwan stopped midway at his words. "Oh! It's that pre-" I kicked his foot without letting the girl know.

I knew about this girl, She's Jieun and Seungkwan can't stop talking about her that she's pretty, kind..

"Oh hi Jieun! I came over because the rain poured and I can't just let someone get wet with the rain. You might get sick." I told her and her cheeks went pink. Cute.

"A-ahhh, You remember me and I'll just stay a bit at the nearby bus stop to-" She got cutted off when Seungkwan butted in.

"Noona, you should stay at our dorm for a while until the rain stops." Whatt?? Noona?

"You guys might get in trouble if I go to your dorm." She looked down and looked up again and smiled. "It's fine, really." She said and stood up still under my umbrella.

"But Seungkwan's right, you can stay at our dorm for a while. Our health is important." I said and winked.

"I never thought I would get invited at my faves dorm." She whispered but Seungkwan and I heard it and we chuckled.

we chuckled. "Neither did we, We never thought we would invite a fan at our dorm." We chuckled and we three finally walked to our dorm. While walking, I noticed Jieun clutching her hands. I guess she is pretty nervous. Like, who will not be nervous when you go to visit your idol's dorm?

I tapped her shoulders and she flinched in shock. "Are you okay?" I asked, I already knew she is nervous but i'm making sure.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." She smiled and looked dowm.

"We're here!" Seungkwan yelled and went to the door.

S.COUPS

We were playing hide & seek when the door burst open, Seungkwan bringing 2 full plastic bags. "Oh Seungkwan, you're back." I said and helped him bring the plastic.

I looked back to see Jun and a girl- is that Jieun?

"Jun?" I asked, hoping to receive an explaination as to why Jieun is here.

'Let's talk later, hyung' He mouthed and grinned.

"Jieun, you can go take a shower and you can borrow my clothes" He said and led her to his room.
.

.

.