Chapter 18

JIEUN

Right after everyone finished, they rushed to take a bath but not forgetting to rest for a minute.

"Jieun-ah! Thanks for the meal!" I heard Joshua shout. I smiled at him and went to their van. It's currently 8:25AM and you can here ruckus inside the dorm. Them stealing each other's clothes, underwears, lotions and more.

I opened the front seat door and I saw the driver using his phone while tapping the steering wheel. When he sensed the door on his side open, he looked at me and putted his phone down and slightly bowed so I did the same.

"Hello, Manager Kang." He greeted. 'What's his name again?'

"Hello, Mr...?" I trailed off.

"Oh, I'm Jeon Gyuhoon." He introduced and asked for a handshake.

I accepted his hand, "I'm Kang Jieun, their new manager." I smiled and finally went in and sat down.

"What a fine lady, you are Manager Kang." He said and looked ahead. "You are a fan of them, aren't you?" He asked that made me nervous. I mean, is he telling the CEO? Will I get fired?

"You don't have to worry. I'm also a fan of them, Manager Kang. It's hard not to stan these lovely boys." He continued and that made me smile. It's really hard to not stan Seventeen.

"Really? When did you become one?" I asked and looked at him.

"Months after I was introduced as their driver. You see, they really care for their staffs and managers. Sometimes, when they get their pay they eat with the staffs and they would also invite me."

I just softly smiled and soon later, the door opened and it revealed the boys. A bit sweaty. When they found their sits they quickly let out a sigh and turned the AC to the fullest.

"Are you all set?" Driver Jeon asked.

"Yes." They answered and the van started.

The ride is really noisy but I couldn't complain. That's them. Seventeen is chaotic and noisy.

"Jieun noona" I turned around and saw Seungkwan looking at me, pouting. What?

"Uh.. Why?" I asked.

"Can we stop at a nearby cafe?"

I checked my wristwatch and it showed 8:40AM. We will be late if we stop for a drink. "Nope. We will be late." I answered. When I looked at the rear-view mirror, I saw Seungkwan sulking. 'Cute. But no, work is work.'

We finally reached the place where the boys are gonna take an interview with Monotube. One by one, they slowly went out and ran inside.

The driver and I just laughed. I bid Driver Jeon a goodbye and also went out and followed them.

When I went in, the staffs told me that the boys are doing their hair, face and clothes. They told me to go straight and find the door with a sign '세븐틴' I nodded and went straight. I stopped at the specific room and heard noises inside. There's also a sign outside.

I opened the door and they all looked at me but immediately went back to what they're doing.

"Noonaaaa." I heard Dokyeom call me so I turned around and walked towards him.

"Yes Dokyeom-ah?" I sat beside him.

"I'm confused. Seungkwan told us that your birthday is days after Mingyu hyung's birthday. How did he know?" He asked and I guess Seungkwan heard it because he replied.

"Are you dumb? Of course, I asked her!" Seungkwan shouted. He's a bit far from us because the stylist is styling his hair and applying some lip balms.

"Oh, right." Dokyeom said and I chuckled. How cute.

The door suddenly opened and it revealed a boy holding a paper. "Seventeen, before 9 please rush to the room in the right." He said and the boys answered yes.

Finally. The boys rushed to the room where they are going to have an interview.

I just stayed behind the staffs. The cameraman fixed his camera before announcing they'll start filming.

"1,2,3 Start!"

"Say the name, Seventeen! Hello everyone, we are Seventeen!"

It's been a few minutes after they started the interview and I have decided to buy foods so they'll have something to eat after the interview. I went to the nearest cafe and bought coffees and donuts. I remembered Seungkwan wanted to a stop at a cafe earlier but I didn't say yes. So I bought a latte for him. I paid for the foods and exited the cafe with my hands full of plastics.

People were watching me struggling to carry all of the plastics but they didn't bother helping me. I step aside and putted the plastics near my feet. I held the 2 plastics in my other hand and the other---

"Do you need help?"
.

.

.
A/N: a short update :))