Chapter 7

JIEUN

The event ended. It's feels so surreal.

Being able to hold their hands and let them wear my gifts is really beyond my imagination. I just hope to see them in person, I never imagined myself getting near them. But I feel happy about it. I hope to do that again.

Way back when the fansign ended, Yereum and I talked a lot about how we enjoyed the event. She even told me she may change her bias from Wonwoo to Joshua. I just laughed at her remark before bidding goodbye.

Walking to my apartment, I kept thinking about the boys. I remember the emotions I felt while holding their hands.

I also remembered that I'm seeing Seventeen for 3 days straight. I'm really living my fangirl life to the fullest.

I reached my apartment with a grin on my face and I did all things I'm supposed to do before going to bed.

I woke up when I heard a familiar ringtone.

247 neoreul chajaseo
hemaeigo hemaeida
dochakhan igos

I picked up my phone from my stander and answered the call without checking the name of the caller.

"Hello?"

"Hey sista!"

I removed the phone in my ears and checked the caller's name. Jihyun unnie! 

"Unnie! I miss you~"

"I miss you too, Jiji! And guess what?"

"What?"

"I finally found a job!"

"Omygosh! Really?"

"Yes. Do you want to visit me here?"

"Where did you find your job anyway?"

"Here in Korea"

"Korea?! You never told me you're here in Korea"

"Meh, sorry sis. I tried to find a job before calling you. Now I found one!"

"Good job, unnie!"

"Send the location of the place you're staying in. I'll pick you up tomorrow so we can go visit my workplace"

"Yes, sure. I'll see you tomorrow"

"See ya"

I ended the call with a smile.

My older sister, Jihyun unnie and I got separated when I turned 23. I decided to go to Korea to set goals and meet my Idols while Jihyun unnie decided to stay in Los Angeles. Unnie is currently at the age of 26 and I have no idea if she already have a boyfriend. That couch potato.

I sent my location to her and decided to browse in my social media for a while. Liking Seventeen videos and pictures along the way. I squealed when a notification popped up from Seventeen's main account.

[Dino] I had fun with carats yesterday! It's an amazing day yesterday. Stay safe, Carats!

I smiled when I saw Dino's post. 'This aegi is so pure.'

I closed my phone and got up to take a bath.

After I finished my bath, I chose a simple outfit with just skinny jeans and violet t-shirt. I got my wallet and phone before heading out to relax.

I listened to a few songs before reaching my desired cafe. Entering the cafe, I immediately smelled the aroma lingering around. The smell of coffee and tea's. I ordered a small cup of coffee for me before sitting down in a table next to the windows. I took out my phone and took a selfie with my hands in my chin. My order arrived just a few seconds after I took a selfie and at the same time the cafe door opened. It was 4 people. Four masked people.

I can clearly feel they are coming to my way so I fixed my gaze to my coffee.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

I heard one of the masked peoples ask.

DINO

Me and other hyungs talked about how we enjoyed the event yesterday.

"Hey, Did you all receive a letter from Jieun?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

I smiled when I remembered she gave me a letter and told me to read it at home.

"Yes, Did you read it?" Wonwoo hyung asked back.

Jeonghan hyung just shooked his head before getting the letter in his pockets. "I was so tired yesterday I forgot to read it." The others nod, agreeing to what he just said.

I ran to my bedroom and got the serenity blue letter in my desk and ran back to the living room.

I opened the envelope and pulled out the letter nicely before unfolding it.

Hi dino, It's really a great privilege to meet you and the others. I really hoped to meet you all back then. I'm much more happy when I finally meet you all,I even entered your dorm because Jun insisted. Dino-saur, You're doing great! You're doing fantasic, okay? Don't forget about it. Don't stress yourself too much. If I was your manager, I would have cooked for you all. But no, that is realllyyy beyond reality. Now, keep smiling. I love you Dino-saur~

I smiled after reading the letter and raised up my head just to see the other members smiling too. She's really a nice fan. I'm in a good mood, treating my hyungs wouldn't be bad right?

"Hyungs, I'll head to a cafe first." I said before standing up and wore my mask.

Hoshi hyung, Jeonghan hyung, and Wonwoo hyung stood up and did the same.

I looked at them confusedly but they answered, "We'll go too." I just shrugged and went outside.

While heading to the cafe, The other hyungs talked about the letter they received from Jieun noona. I heard from Seungkwan she is a noona. She's at Mingyu hyung's age. I wonder how Seungkwan hyung knew about it.

We arrived in the cafe and I pulled the door open. The smell of coffee lingered around us. Wonwoo hyung said he'll get the orders for us and I gave him money to buy for the others too.

"Our maknae is treating us coffee, so rare." Jeonghan hyung said but I just laughed it off. We looked around to find a table but all of the tables are occupied. When I looked near the windows, I saw a girl alone with coffee in her hands and a table behind her.

I approached her, "Excuse me, Miss?" I asked but I froze when the girl turned around.

It was Jieun.
.

.

.