Chapter 11

JIEUN

"You applied to be a manager here to be close to the other Kpop Artists working here, Am I right?"

The question I feared the most. But I know that I'm not going to that, I applied as a manager because my sister wants me to.. Well, a tiny bit of me do hope to get close to Seventeen but na uh, I'm not telling that.

"No sir, I applied here to earn money." I answered with much confidence.

"Same answer I heard from the fans who interviewed as a manager." The man infront of me said. I never knew his name, he did not bother telling it too.

"I assure you, Sir. I applied here because I want to help my sister."

He raised his eyebrows before looking at my application form. "Then, Why should I hire you?"

I remembered what Mrs. Lee said. "I can do all the work with adequate outcomes. I possess all the skills a manager can do. I can put my 100% cooperativeness and effort in every works I do. And I'm positive I can do the works given with no much hassle, I also believe that my past experiences can help." I'm not quite sure about my answer. But whatever, I'll do my best.

"Nice answer, Out of all companies out there, Why do you choose this?"

"When I searched about your company, I found out that my skills are matching your requirement where I can show my technical and interpersonal skills."

He smiled but frowned afterwards when he looked at me from head to toe.

"You came here with an unappropriate wear. Why's that?"

I also looked at myself and bit my lips after. This stupid sister of mines. I was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt paired with striped flanel. I quickly made up an excuse and looked at him with an awkward smile.

"My sister works here and she brought me with her. There was a sign outside saying they are hiring for a manager so I came in and signed up, forgetting about my outfit. I was aiming for it since I still don't have a work and If I go back here tomorrow, I might not be able to get interviewed. I'm sorry."

The man infront of me smiled and nodded. "Okay, Your interview for today is done. You can now go outside and explore the building because there might be possibilities you'll get accepted. Also, Be careful of things you touch, some are fragile." I nodded at his words and quietly walk outside. I went back to the room I was pushed by my sister and I saw the others, nervousness plastered on their face. I raised my fist and chanted 'Fighting' and skipped my way outside.

When I got outside, I saw no sign of my sister and that's when I knew, I had to look for her. I saw a receptionist and went to her. She looked up and greeted me with a smile, So I returned it back.

"Hello, Is there someone named Kang Jieun here?"

She looked at the computer infront of her and went back to me "Yes, What is your connection to her?"

"Oh, she's my sister. Can you tell me where she is?"

"Wait." She said and once again looked at the computer infront of her. "She's currently at the end of that hall." She said and pointed at a hall near her desk.

I thanked her and ran until I reached the end of the hall. There were a few rooms when I passed the hall and I stopped at a specific room, directly at the end of the hall. I knocked 3 times and the door opened, revealing a girl. She was pretty and she had her long brown hair laid on her shoulders.

"Hi! How can I help you?" She asked.

"Is there someone named Kang Jihyun in there?" I asked and she smiled before closing the door and a few seconds the door opened again, this time revealing Jihyun Unnie.

"Welcome back, what happened at your interview?" She asked and pulled me inside the room. The room welcomed me a cold air coming from the aircon and outfits at the end of the room. I spotted the girl who opened the door first and she smiled at me, a few other girls behind her also smiled at me.

"Well, you pushed me inside with a casual wear and other than that, my interview went well."

She giggled and did a peace sign. "So, are you accepted?"

"They'll inform me, Unnie." I said and stood up. Jihyun Unnie looked at me.

"I'll tour the building first." I said and walked towards the door.

"Sure! See ya later!" She bid goodbye and I twisted the door knob so I could go outside. I walked past the rooms in the hall and studied it for a few minutes before going to the elevator. I pressed the number 2 and felt the elevator going up. I took my bagpack infront of me and the door opened. My gaze still on my bagpack when I went outside the elevator. Almost bumping at 3 guys going inside the elevator. When I finally stopped outside the elevator, I looked up and started walking again. I was looking around and I heard music blasting from the other room. Curios, I slowly walked towards the room and held the knob. I can clearly hear the music but the song is unfamiliar. I took a deep breath before slowly twisting the door knob. I did not open the door wide, I just took a peek. Inside the room, I see a few boys in the ground, their backs facing me. I quickly felt alerted. I said my apologies before closing the door, enough for them to hear. I ran and ran until that room is nowhere near my sight. How stupid of me, I could have closed the door quietly and not make a sound. I hitted my head and proceed to go back to the second elevator far from the elevator I went in earlier.

Who was that boys anyway?
.

.

.