Chapter 8

JIEUN

I was staring intently at the guy. The sight infront of me was surely familiar. The guy let out an awkward smile before pointing at the table behind me.

"I-Is someone sitting there?" He asked and scratched his nape.

I shooked my head before answering, "There's no one sitting in there." I let out a smile and bowed at the guy. He did likewise.

I turned to my coffee before looking back at the guy again. He walked back to his friends and said something.

Those eyes. Those eyes are so familiar that I kept thinking I saw it somewhere. I felt him coming to the table behind me but he's now with his friends. I saw him stole a glance at me and that made me wonder. Where did I see those eyes again?

I looked at the coffee in my hand and quickly drank it. I looked at my phone before silently feeling the presence in my back. They were talking, but I couldn't point out what is it all about, they we're wearing masks. With confused mind, I stood up amd threw the empty coffee cup before going out the cafe.

I suddenly thought about my fridge back at home. I remembered it was almost close to empty.

I went to the Grocery Mall. Entering the mall, I quickly felt the cold air brushing against my body. I grabbed a cart but stopped midway before getting my phone and listed all the things Ineeded to buy.

DINO

"Ey, Dino, Is that really Jieun?" Jeonghan hyung whispered and pointed at my back.

I told them that Jieun is here and is currently behind my back. I was partly shocked knowing she's here.

"Urgh, Yes hyung." I answered and groaned. They keep asking that question for minutes now.

"How'd you find out?" Wonwoo hyung asked again and I just mentally rolled my eyes, clearly annoyed.

"I saw her face, of course." I answered once again and took a sip of my coffee. I looked at Hoshi hyung at my side but I spotted him enjoying his cake and bubbletea. I opened my mouth to say something but I felt the presence of Jieun in my back slowly standing up. I looked at her and saw her throwing the I-guess-empty coffee cup before going out in the cafe and slowly walking away.

I looked at my hyungs and saw their mouths gaping. I sighed and took their coffees and bubbletea and inserted it to their wide open mouths. Their reaction is a bit.. How do I say this? Exaggerated? Like that.

"It's really Jieun." Jeonghan said, still looking at the door Jieun exited.

"We should get going, now." I stood up and grabbed the other coffees for the other hyungs and waited for them to stand up.

Once they stood up, We left the cafe.

JIEUN

I looked at the cart. It's full but I guess It's complete.

Milk, check. Butter, check. Meat, check. Shampoo, check. Cereals, check. Ready to cook foods, check. Eggs, check. Onions and garlics, check. Sugar, check.

I did abstain myself from getting chocolate but oh well, getting one wouldn't hurt.

I went to the counter and waited for my turn before paying. I quickly paid when my turn came. I checked my groceries again and when I made sure nothing is left or missing, I went out the mall.

With the groceries on my hand, I walked to the nearest bus station and waited for the bus. The bus suddenly stopped infront of me and I quickly stood and went inside the bus. When I went inside, I scanned my card and looked around the bus. It was quite empty but it's okay. Peaceful. I sat at the back part of the bus and laid my head on the window, slowly feeling my eyes closing it's own and went off to dreamland.

JEONGHAN

"Hyung! Let's go to the claw machine!" Hoshi shouted but I just glared at him and rubbed my temples.

After going to the cafe, Hoshi insisted to go to the arcade to play for a few minutes. We spent 1 and a halfhour in the arcade.

"Hey, Hey, Let's go back now. It's getting late, S.coups might burst out in flames." I said and it quickly stood the other three in their feet, thinking the thing I just said.

Hoshi just grabbed our hands and quickly went out the arcade. We calmly walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I'm quite thankful the fans didn't spot us when we we're in the cafe. We had to sneakily remove our mask to drink our coffees.

The bus stopped itself infront of us and we slowly went in, scanned our cards before finding a seat even though the bus there's only one person on board. I stopped on my tracks when I knew saw that person. I felt the member's presence in my back and I think they were quite startled too.

"Jieun?"
.

.

.