Chapter 17

JIEUN

I woke up when I heard the birds outside my window chirping. I blinked my eyes and checked the clock above. It's currently 6:10AM, I wonder why I got up so early. I stretched my arms and legs before brushing my hair and tying it into a ponytail.

I went out of my room with a towel and bathing essentials to see the living room quiet, means no one is awake. I went straight to the bathroom and took a nice warm bath. After bathing, I changed to my hoodie and jogger before going to the kitchen. Since I'm their manager, might as well cook for them. I settled with instant pot korean beef and dried pollack soup.

I played Seventeen's song on shuffle and putted in the table before grabbing the ingredients. Woah, good thing they have groceries.

Chop, chop, mince, chop, slice, mince, mix. I putted the ingredients in the pot for the instant pot korean beef and stirred and locked it with a lid. After 2 minutes or so, I added the water and cornstarch I mixed. Waiting for the korean beef, I worked with the dried pollack soup. I took out the dried pollack strips in the bowl and teared it into bite size pieces. I cutted some vegetables before putting the pollack in a pot, sautéing it with sesame oil. I continued making while listening to their songs.

I'm finally done! Making lots of dried pollack soup and arranging the korean beef for 13 peoples, including me, is very hard. Especially when I'm the only one who cooked. I looked at the table and let out a satisfied smile.

I went to my room to get the tablet the staff gave me. It shows all of Seventeen's schedules. I heard the tablet ring.

Pledis_staff
Hello! Good morning, Ms. Kang! I messaged to inform you and the boys that they will be having an interview schedule with Monotube. The interview will start at 9am. We hope you received this message right before 9am. Have a good day!

I turned off the tablet and sighed. I saw their videos where the members tried waking each other up and heck, it was pretty chaotic. I went to the first room, S.coups'. I knocked but no one answered so I went inside. 'Huhuhu, I think I look disrespectful.'

I went inside to see S.coups still sleeping. I giggled at him and proceeded to go near him.

"S.coups oppa."

No response.

"Oppa."

No response.

"Choi Seungcheol."

No response.

"I cooked a meal." I said and saw how S.coups mumbled words I couldn't comprehend.

"Oppa, you have an interview today."

"Wh-jsksk-at timefhskah?" S.coups asked and turned to the other side.

"9AM." I answered.

"What..fhsjhj...time is it?"

"Hmmm, It's 7:30AM."

"What?!" S.coups' eyes shot wide. "Can you wake the others up? I'll take a bath first." He got his towel and was about to go out but I stopped him.

"You should eat first, I cooked a meal."

"Fineeee." He answered and went out.

I woke the others up by telling them I made a meal, I thought they would sleep again. But, Woozi. Smh. This guy is literally hard to wake up. I'm currently in his room, staring at him. Thinking what should I do to make him wake up.

"Woozi?"

No response.

"Jihoon-ssi?"

No response.

"Jihoooniieee."

No response.

I puffed and went out of his room to go to the kitchen. There, I saw the others eating. It looked like they enjoy it. I'm glad.

"Jieun, You ate already?" Jeonghan asked.

"Not yet. I'll wake Woozi-ssi up first."

"Jieun, we're older than you and you're our manager. Why do you call us formally?" S.coups asked and munched his food.

"Oh. Should I call you hyung?" I asked and the others choked on their food.

"Why hyung? You can call us oppa. Besides, you call me oppa." S.coups said and the others agreed.

"I'm not really used to call someone oppa though." I said and went to grab a frying pan and a steel stainless ladle.

"You should get us-- What are you doing with a frying pan and a ladle?" Jeonghan asked.

"Ah, this?" I showed them the ladle and pan. "I'm using this to wake Woozi-ssi up."

"You're smashing that to his head?!" Dokyeom asked.

"Noo," I laughed. "I'm just using this to make a loud sound."

"Oh. The idea of you smashing that to Woozi hyung's head is making me anxious." Dokyeom said and sighed in relief.

"Of course not. Why would I?" I laughed and went back to Woozi's room.

Smashing this to his head sounds a great idea though. Kidding aside, what if Woozi smash me with a guitar if I wake him up?

I relaxed myself and raised the things i'm holding. Dingggg! The sound lingered around the room and it made Woozi move.

Dingggg!

Dingggg!

Dingggg!

"What the...?" I heard Woozi say. Because of nervousness, I hid the pan and ladle behind me. Woozi brushed his hair and looked at my direction.

"Jieun?"

"I'm really sorry. It's just.. the staff msssaged me that all of you have an interview at 9AM and it's currently 7:43AM." I said and hung my head low. Anticipating what Woozi would do.

"Ah... Thank you for waking me up." Huh?

"I also cooked a meal. Everyone is up." I informed him.

He smiled at me and it made my heart flutter at the same time confused. You know why. "Thank you. You can go now." He said. I nodded and went out of his room.

"I thought he would get angry. That's confusing and new..?" I smiled and held my chest.
.

.

.