Chapter 6

JIEUN

Rosing up in bed after the alarm rang, I immediately ran straight to the bathroom. I did what I'm supposed to do. Wearing the outfit I brought and prepared last night, I smiled. I think the outfit really looks great on me. I'm going to attend their fansign so I need to look nice and decent.

Yereum and I agreed to come to the venue at 10 in the morning when the assigned time is on 3pm in the afternoon. You know why? No reason. It's currently 9 in the morning and I'm thinking how should I style my hair and do the make up. 'Should I let it down? Should I braid it? Should I do a simple makeup?' I just huffed and decided to do a braid waterfalls in my hair. I also decided to just put eyeliner and a lipbalm.

After feeling statisfied of my look, I called Yereum and after 3 rings she answered.

"Hello?" 

"Yereum-ah!"

"Moshi Moshi, Jieun! You done preparing?"

"Yep, How about you?"

"Yasss! The one who gets to the venue last will pay for bubbletea!"

She ended it after she blurted out those words so I began panicking, putting the things I need to bring before putting my shoes on and waited for a taxi.

When a taxi stopped infront of me. I immediately went inside and throughout the ride, I arranged my things such as; gifts, wallet, cellphone, letters and charger. The ride eventually stopped and I payed before getting off.

I felt riding a carpet on my way to the main venue. My pace was faster than my usual pace. Fast but calm. Even If I was running, I tried hard to keep my appearance cool. When I arrived at the venue, I see no sight of Yereum so I sighed in relief, clutching my chest as I felt my heartbeat rising. My body made a sudden involuntary movement when a hand touched my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Yereum smirking, "You're late." She looked at her wristwatch. "For about 5 minutes." She continued.

"Aww- I thought I won." I sulked and looked away.

"Let's eat first! The loser is going to buy bubbletea! Hmmm~" She said and pulled me to a cafe near the venue.

The ambiance of the cafe is nice. Peaceful. "What do you want to order?" I asked.

"Bubbletea and a slice of blueberry cake." She answered and I just nodded before going to the cashier.

I looked around and found a table near the cashier. I pointed it and Yereum rushed to it and sat down. It's my turn now.

"1 Slice of Blueberry cake, 2 Large Bubbletea and 2 Slice of Chocolate cake."

"Okay. It's 9,000 won all and all." The cashier said so I handed her the money and received the receipt and went to our table.

While waiting for our order, Yereum and I played with our phones and talked for a bit. Our order got served after a few minutes, so we put down our phones and started eating.

"You haven't got breakfast?" Yereum asked.

"I forgot." I answered and shrugged.

"Oh well, before the fansign start, let's eat in a nearby resto." I just nodded and continued eating.

Things escalated quickly, I'm already outside the venue. I finished my meal in a nearby resto. Yereum and I walked faster so we can go here immediately, also thinking we're going to be late and can't come in.

After waiting for like about 3 minutes, a staff came outside and said, "You can now go inside." She pushed the barricade on the other side before waiting next the door.

We quickly made a zigzag line and the staff let us enter after giving our tickets. I felt my heartbeat beating faster. I'll be meeting Seventeen for the third time already. The members came and another staff told us to make a straight line. Yereum is behind me so I looked at her with an assured face before looking back infront.

Seventeen already sat to their chairs and looked around. The carats yelled after they waved their hands, making them let out a chuckle.

I patiently waited for my turn and eventually it's now my turn. I walked a bit and stopped infront of S.coups.

"Hi." He greeted.

"Hello, Coups o-oppa" I said. I'm not that fond of calling older boys than me as Oppa but I called him that because this is only a lifetime experience.

"It's you, Jieun, right?" He said making sure so I nodded.

I passed my album that has not have a signature of them. He quickly signed my album so I got my letter and gift for him. It's just a cute headband with blue bunny ears. I couldn't think of any. S.coups leaned that made me weaken but I got the idea why he leaned forward. For me to easier put the headband. With my shaky hands, I putted the headband on his head and adjusted it so It won't fall. I could see his lips tugging upwards, creating a smile that made me weak even more.

"You're really handsome" I blurted out and chuckled.

"Thank you" He said before raising his hands, asking for a highfive. I highfived him and when my hand landed on his, he quickly intertwined our fingers before smiling cheekily at me. I couldn't breath mentally. This is heaven.

Our moment got crashed when a staff told me go to to the next member. So S.coups let go of my hand but I quickly gave him my letter and told him to read it when he get back home.

I smiled before going to the next member, Jeonghan.

"Hellooo, my angel" I said but Joshua heard it and replied,

"A fallen angel"

We just chuckled before Jeonghan signed the album, I let out my small cute clips before leaning forward to him. I was so close that when someone push me forward, I can kiss him. But I have no intention of kissing him, I set my limits in being a fan.

Little did I know, My action made him hold his breath.
.

.

.